Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbusiness centerwould definitely stay here againno exceptionbreakfast staffroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastexercise roomquad cityfridge and microwaveoatmealstaff was friendlybreakfast barfitness centerwould highly recommend this hoteleasy accessacross the street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I believe in previous "boxes" I've expressed to you in previous reviews, on this very same request, how pleased I am with my stay and the service I received at The Hampton Inn at The Airport, Moline, Ill. I will most certainly stay at this Hotel again and again and again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Judy C
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for the great review. Its always great to see that our guests recieve great service during their stay.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

A return visit shows this Hampton remains decent but with a facility in need of some TLC, particularly in comparison with other Hamptons. A little care would go a long way, as there’s nothing major here, just caulking, trim and so forth showing wear. Some attention to detail is also in order: Upon arrival, broken pretzel pieces were strewn on the hall carpet. The pieces were still there in the morning. Also, on two different visits we’ve encountered television issues upon arrival. Staff acknowledged TV issues and took quick care of them, but it’s surprising the connectivity matter hadn’t been resolved since our previous visit. That said, staff is friendly, rooms and breakfast area are clean, workout room is in very good shape. Plenty of parking and breakfast is usual good Hampton fare.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for the review. We always appreciate the feedback as we are always looking to improve. first id like to say Im glad the staff has been good and has taken care of your needs. Thats alwasy good to hear. I want to apologize for the pretzels, tv, etc. I will get with our staff in trying to always keep the hotel as clean as possible and we have been working on the tv problem. As of the last week or so we believe we got the tv problem taken care of. Thanks again and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We had our wedding at a local site,but used the Hampton as our HQ. The staff, leading up to, during, and after were phenomenal. They helped us square away a number if reservations, helped with last minute issues, and were constantly going out of their way to help us.

Stayed: November 2013

Thanks so much for the great review! Im glad we took care of you and your wedding guests and its always good to hear how well our staff does. Thanks!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Quality hotel, clean, comfortable bed, nice linens, bathroom was spacious, unique room layout made it feel a little more like home. The desk was large and outlets plentiful. I was concerned I would deal with airport noise but it was not an issue. I would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! Yes we are on airport property but can rarely hear the noise. Im gald you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Moline, Ill. From the moment I arrived until I left, the experience was wonderful. My room was clean, fresh, and comfortable. My television selections were through DirecTV and were plentiful and great. The breakfast was well done. And for a hotel that is right on an airport, I never heard a single plane from my room. The wifi was not the strongest in my third floor space, but the computers in the business center more than made up for that.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the King Bed mini-suites.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thanks for the great review. Im sorry you had issues with the wifi, I will have that checked out. Im glad the business center worked out for you and Im glad you enjoyed the stay.