“Absolutely wonderful hotel!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Omaha, Nebraska
“Absolutely wonderful hotel!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel had the most wonderful and most clean room I have ever stayed in. Both my husband and I have a hard time sleeping away from home but it felt like home it their wonderfully comfortable beds!!! The breakfast was so tasty and fresh. I wish all of them were like this. The front desk staff was able to help us with some of our activities out and about. The pool and spa were also very comfortable. I would definitely recommend staying there.

Room Tip: Close to the airport...but not far from the cities!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rochelle R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Hello BriansMom2014!

Thank you for writing a fantastic review of your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor!

It's great to hear that you thought our hotel was absolutely wonderful! Your comments on the breakfast being tasty and fresh are much appreciated. Our breakfast attendants take great pride in their work to ensure that the most important meal of the day is delivered as fresh and hot as possible. I will be passing along your comments to them and let them know that their hard work is paying off!

I also enjoyed your comments on the front desk staff being able to help you with your activities, and the pool and spa being comfortable. Maybe next time you come to stay with us, you will be able to enjoy an adult beverage from our sundry shop and relax in front of our fireplace in the Great Room!

Moline, Il

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Korean first
Moline, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Pleasure doing business with them - I will be back. Everything from checking in to checking out was fabulous. Even the traffic wasn't bad! Everyone is very friendly and upbeat- a change from normal hotel demeanor.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello Kathy C!

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor!

I'm glad to hear that everything from checking in to checking out was fabulous. I especially appreciated the comment about everyone being upbeat and friendly. Our staff is fantastic at keeping morale high around here. They constantly impress me with how quick they are to stop what they are doing and help with anything that comes their way.

We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the Moline area! Perhaps you will be able to utilize our pool and over-sized hot tub during your next visit!

Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

The staff was really friendly and eager to offer assistance. The decor was a step up from the standard traveller's stop, and they were quite accommodating with my dog. Definitely would recommend for area visitors.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room down the halls....we were close to the elevator and you could hear the &quo...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rochelle R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Hello Kimberly!

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of your recent stay with us!

Thank you for the wonderful comments on the staff being friendly and eager to offer assistance! I also enjoyed your comments on the decor being a step up.

I'm glad to see that we could accommodate your dog during your travels. However, being such a new property, we have decided to only allow service animals moving forward. (I am a dog person too and was not on the voting committee for this decision.)

Also, the dinging noise you are referring to (which I apologize for) was reported to our elevator company and adjusted down to a much quieter level.

Again, I want to thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Moline area.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our family spent three nights on July 10, 11 and 12 2014. We had 2 rooms. Each was clean, spacious and well equipped. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. The housekeeping service was outstanding. The General Manager was well equipped to manage this facility. We will stay with them again when we visit Moline.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Rochelle R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Hello Ron!

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our property on TripAdvisor!

I'm glad to see that you were able to enjoy our property for three nights. Your comments on the helpful and pleasant staff, and the housekeeping service being outstanding are greatly appreciated. I feel very fortunate to have such a great, hardworking staff here at our hotel. I will be sharing your review with them and let them know to keep up the good work!

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! The staff and I hope to see you again on your next trip to the Moline area. Next time you are here, don't forget to check out our pool and over-sized hot tub!

Taylor Ridge, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I went into this beautiful new establishment to reserve a block of rooms for my daughter's upcoming wedding this fall. LaTanya gave me a tour, including the rooms, etc. and I felt like she was welcoming my family and me into her own home. I was concerned that since the hotel is so new (Open only 3 weeks) that the staff might not know what was going on or would have to get back to me. My questions were actually anticipated in advance and when I left, I couldn't wait to tell my daughter all about this awesome new hotel with a a top notch staff. Keep in mind this is a busy week in the Quad Cities with some pretty high profile visitors, yet I felt like I was the most important guest they had. LOVE IT!

Room Tip: The rooms are so updated and modern-micro and min frig- some rooms have walk-in showers as in new co...
      Cleanliness
1 Thank msksmiller
Hello Msksmiller!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent visit to our property!

It's fantastic news that you are considering using our property to house your guests for your daughter's upcoming wedding! I'm glad that we were able to give you a tour during this busy time at our hotel. As I'm sure you noticed, LaTanya is a huge asset to our team, and I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with her.

It's also great to hear that all of your questions were anticipated in advance, and that you felt like the most important guest. I will be passing on all of your wonderful comments to our staff and let them know to keep up the hard work!

I hope to be seeing you and your guests in the fall for your daughter's wedding!

Washington, Illinois, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had a softball team and families stay here; called to make reservations 2 days after they opened and received nothing but good service from the first phone call to the last check out. Great front desk help, I noticed a Manager on Duty at the desk often, breakfast was well stocked and all the staff wished us luck as we left to play and asked us how we did upon return.
You should stay here- you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rochelle R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Hello Jill!

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review of our property!

It's great that we were able to accommodate your softball team and families for the weekend! Your comments on the great front desk help and the nothing but good service are very appreciated. I feel very fortunate to work with the staff that I have, and I will be passing along your great comments to let them know that their hard work is paying off.

The staff and I would like to invite you and your softball team back to stay with us the next time you are in the Moline area!

Normal, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on business and was very impressed. As it's new, it's extremely clean, in fact our room smelled as if the construction crew just left. Complimentary breakfast was very good with a selection of breakfast items from yogurt to eggs to biscuits and gravy. It's close to the airport and very quiet.
Highly recommended!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Rochelle R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Hello Caugh1!

Thank you for the fantastic review of your stay with us!

I'm glad to see that we were able to impress you on your business trip! Your comments on the room being clean did not go unnoticed. Even with being new, our staff works incredibly hard to keep our property looking as great as it did the day we opened! I'm also glad that you were able to take advantage of our free hot breakfast buffet! I will be passing along your comments to the staff to let them know that their hard work is paying off.

The staff and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Moline area!