“One of the best”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Greenville, Michigan
“One of the best”
Reviewed 31 May 2012 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best we have experienced. Staff was polite if not overly friendly. Rooms and public area were very clean and comfortable.
We didn't use the pool or hot tub, they looked small but I'm sure kids wouldn't mind at all.
Breakfast was very good, the pancake maker was something I'd never seen but the pancakes were good. Also served were sausage gravy and biscuits, boiled eggs, cereals, fruits, and breads. Coffee was excellent!

• Stayed May 2012
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
We strive to be the very best. We are not planning on switching our coffee any time soon, so you make sure to stop in again. Thank you so much for your review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
GRAND HAVEN
Reviewed 21 May 2012

The mattresses were new and very comfy, however the bottom sheets do not stay tucked in.. would have been nice to have had larger bottom or fitted sheets. The staff were very helpful when trying to locate some areas of interest. The breakfast was good and our son liked the pancake maker! There was still a bit of old smoke smell in the room, but the room was very clean and the bathroom had been remodled as well,,We would stay there again,,The pool and hot tub were great. Nice fitness room too. Our room for two nights with tax was over $210. Not necessarily inexpensive.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank SUSAN K
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
I am really happy that you enjoyed our mattresses but I do apologize for the trouble the sheets caused. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us again on your next visit to Moline Illinois.
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here for 3 nights and were very pleased. The room was very clean and the staff was most attentive. It almost felt like home as when I awoke I was able to go downstairs for a fresh cup of coffee and return to my room while awaiting my hsband to go down for breakfast. There were many items to select and it was well managed. And the best part of all...it was very quiet! I noticed the indoor pool and exercise room were quite nice but we did not have the time this trip. Will recommend to family and friends and stay there next time!

Room Tip: It did not have an elevator, so if steps are a problem be sure to tell them and they will accommodat...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Hope you come and visit soon.
Mukwonago
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Recently stayed @ this Best Western with a group of families in town for a boys U13 baseball tournament @ the Quad City Sports Complex.

The hotel would appear to have been recently renovated and I might say, I was pleasantly surprised how nice everything was throughout the complex. We had a King/Non with the sofa sleeper and there was plenty of room.

The hotel staff was always nice and the sitting area / eating area where the continental breakfast is served is ideal for those teams/family gatherings/small groups to unwind afterwards.

Throughout the hotel it would appear they had newer flat screen tv's and carpeting, plus overall it was very clean.

There was also a girls HS soccer team staying overnight and they along with our group had plenty of room to enjoy our pizza's and beverages without being too crowded.

Bonus: From a sports perspective, there is a Buffalo Wild Wings less than 2 miles from the hotel, which is plus when you have some down time and want to enjoy some sports / wings, etc.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
We hope to see your baseball team again next year. Have a wonderful summer.
Dayton, OH
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The hotel is 5 minutes from the airport at most. I spent two weeks in the Best Western in Moline, IL while i attended some training nearby. The hotel is clean and looks recently refurbished. New carpet was present in my room, all of the hallways and in the common areas such as the breakfast area. The hotel advertises a hot breakfast which amounts to an automatic machine that makes pancakes, pre-formed scrambled eggs and pre-cooked sausage patties that are heated up. They also have cold hard boiled eggs, instant oatmeal, bread for toast, English muffins, small muffins and cinammon rolls, yogurt, cereal and 2 kinds of juice. The pancakes were "neat" although very thin; the heated up sausage and eggs were ok. The only issue i had with the breakfast is that it doesn't change so if you will stay more than a few days, eating the same thing gets old.

The hotel has a small pool and far smaller hot tub. I didn't use either but, they looked clean and the smell of chlorine was obvious. The otel has 1 washer ($1.50 per wash) and 1 dryer (cost varies by time needed). Both worked fine but, you may have to wait to use them. The hotel has a small exercise roo. With a treadmill, exercise bike and one other machine plus some small weights.

The hotel has wireless internet access and signal strength is adequate; the only annoying thing about the wireless is that their access control software frequently requires you to re-sign in. This can happen 2 or more times a night (after my training) and MANY times during a weekend. It gets pretty annoying especially if you are trying to download something when it activates.

My hotel room was cleaned thoroughly EVERY day--no skimping; well done! It's a small hotel with only 2 floors and no elevator. Each room is separately heated/air conditioned which helped to quiet hotel guests who have no respect for others.

Room Tip: Ice and soda machine (1 each) are on the first floor in the middle of the hotel. The pool and hot t...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
We really appreciate such and nice detailed review of our property we are very glad you enjoyed your stay.
Frankenmuth, Michigan
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I was very pleased with my stay at the Best Western, Quad City Airport. I had a great room that was recently remodelled. The TV and Internet services worked well and very fast. I also used the front desk to send a fax. No Issues with anything. The building was secure and close by to shopping and restaraunts. I come to Moline 3 times a year and this was my first time at this hotel and it is now my place to stay when I am in this area. The staff is excellent and this is a very clean hotel---rooms, hallways, stairwells, pool, parking lot, lobby, and breakfast area all were spotless.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Our housekeeping staff strives to insure cleanliness I will let them know it is very appreciated.
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Very nice hotel and worth the price tag. Rooms look recently renovated/updated with a flat screen tv, larger mini-fridge, and microwave. I got a king room which probably had enough room for 2 king beds! Wireless internet was solid plus the room had a wired connection as well.

What topped off the trip for me was the service. I stayed here because I had a flight to catch the next day and was worried about the weather. About 2 hours before my flight was scheduled to leave, I left my room to go to my car and when I came back, my door wouldn't unlock. The manager, his wife, and the maintenance guy all tried, but to no avail. A locksmith was called and took care of the problem in about 30 minutes. Upon checkout, the manager never hesitated to give me a discount for my troubles, and for that I am very thankful.

Truly a fantastic place within 5 minutes of the Quad Cities Airport. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Brian_Longo
We are more than happy to help when we can. Next time you need to catch a flight we hope you stay with us again.