“good value!”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Moline
madalice1
“good value!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This hotel was recommended by a nearby university which I was visiting. The room was very clean and comfortable. You can tell they put a big emphasis on comfort and extremely good service. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I had not stayed at a Best Western for many years and the quality of this property was a enjoyable experience.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you gave us a chance to accommodate you during your stay in Moline. We hope your university visit was a success. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Room was beautiful, large and comfortable. Other than a very bright light in the parking lot lighting up our room and the "elephant" clomping around in the room above us, the room was excellent. I would recommend a room NOT on the parking lot side of the building. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room. I apologize for the disturbance caused by the guest above you. If we could accommodate you any better please do not hesitate to ask on your next stay. Thank you for your review.
Hull, Ia, United States
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had been staying at Best Westerns during our recent trip. The Moline facility is very nice. The stay was pleasant. There was an odor in the room, like it might have been smoked in. Not strong enough to complain about, just there. For some reason, I could not connect my laptop to their wi-fi service. The person on duty at the time was very prompt in bringing a cable to connect directly to the phone jack and solved the problem. I am sure the issue has been rectified by now. This location had freshly made pancakes, which is a nice surprise. We would recommend this hotel to anyone who asked.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am glad you enjoyed our pancakes. I do apologize for the odor in the room and have had maintenance deodorized our hotel rooms. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Flanagan, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The hotel was one of the cleanest we have stayed in, our rooms were perfect, loved the handy adjoining rooms. We totally enjoyed our stay, the beds were very comfy, great shower, again very clean! Only thing I might recommend upgrading is the breakfast items, the bacon was very good, but the egg things and the pancakes could be better. We didn't starve by any means but these items could've been better. Happy to be able to get a cup of coffee or hot chocolate at any time. I would give this Best Western a 10 out of 10 rating

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You for the 10 out of 10. Please know that we are looking into improving our breakfast and should have new items on our breakfast in the following weeks to come. Thank you for your review.
Tampa
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed in a King Room, and it was roomy, clean, and had both a micro and fridge. Pool and hot tub were clean. Breakfast included eggs and bacon in addition to the usual pastries and yogurt. The setting was quiet, and it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you for taking your time to review us. We hope you chose us again on your next trip. Thank you.
Tinley Park, Illinois
Reviewed 16 October 2013

First and foremost, what I look for in a hotel is cleanliness. Location, free internet, value and courteous/friendly staff (in that order) are the next things I consider. Free breakfast and facilities are bonuses. All of these, I found in Best Western Airport Inn. Before I booked in this hotel I read reviews online about hotels in the area. I was impressed by the above average reviews of this hotel. I live in chicago suburbs, a 2 hrs drive from Moline but haven't been to this place so I don't have any idea on where to stay. Reviews were very helpful. My husband had a golf tournament in TPC deere run golf course for the weekend. We were early in the golf course so I called the hotel if we can have an early check-in. The regular check-in is 3:00 P.M. The lady in the front desk was so accommodating that we checked-in way too early for the regular check-in. The hotel was so clean and smelled good. I got the room with a king bed. It was so spacious. There's even a small kitchen with 2 burner stove. Was really impressed. 'Tho we were not able to use it because restaurants were just across the hotel. While my husband was in the golf course I went shopping at the mall which was just a 2 minutes walk. After shopping, I stayed most of the time in the hotel. Inside my room were a big flat screen/LCD TV with cable, regular size refrigerator, a sofa bed, desk, microwave and a king size bed. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Not too many choices on food and no fruits but it was still fine. It's not crowded. They have a swimming pool and gym but did not use it because of time constraint. Checking out was easy. I asked for a couple of hours extension to stay in my room because my husband was still in the golf course. The front desk lady gave me an hour due to the hotel was fully booked. It's fine with me. The hotel was quiet. The only spot that dent the almost perfect condition was that the bed skirt were torn. I told the front desk lady and the manager about it. They said that they will do something about it. And by the way, the channel guide was missing and there's no elevator. It is 2 floor hotel. Overall, the experience was good. The value was fair. I was satisfied!

Room Tip: King size rooms have more space. If elevator is available get the higher floors room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your husband’s golf tournament. Our entire staff is dedicated in creating a good hotel experience. I will pass your review along to our staff, specially the housekeepers as they take pride in their work. Thank you very much for the hotel pictures and for such a wonderful review. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future reservations.
Sullivan, United States
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I had planned to stay in this hotel for the week as I am here on business. After one night I was ready to go! I was outside with coworkers and the smell of raw sewage sent us in for the night. When I got up the next morning for work I went to get coffee only to be let down when I walked outside I was so overcome with the smell of sewage I thought I was going to get sick. I could not get to my truck fast enough and had to pull my shirt over my face!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
I would like to thank you for your review. Please know that we are aware of the smell in this neighborhood. We and other businesses in the area have been in contact with the city regarding this. I am hoping that the city will have resolved this issue before your next visit.