“Nice, Quiet Stay near Airport”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Charlotte, NC, United States
“Nice, Quiet Stay near Airport”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed 2 nights at this BW near the airport. It was clean, appeared to have new carpet,paint, in rooms and hallways. I myself don't like the wall heat/ac because they do make a lot of noise and run all the time. Would be nice if hotels could get rid of those. But, it did keep me warm. Bedding could be updated-it was looking a bit dated and dull. Close to eating places, fast-food, ihop,denny etc... and a mall. I did not eat the provided breakfast, but did see the seating area was clean, but small.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for the review and your comments. Please know that we are gradually updating our bedding and drafting plans for our next renovation. We hope to see you again on your next visit and hope to meet your expectations.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Moline, IL, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed here when returning for my mother's funeral. My hope was for a clean comfortable room at a reasonable price and Best Western delivered. The breakfast was OK, coffee was good, I would have preferred whole milk to half and half or 2% for my coffee the pancake machine was nice, but the pancakes did not measure up to what you can get at any restaurant. Denny's is right across the street if you want a big breakfast. The only negative is that the room doors slam shut loudly if a guest does not close them wit a bit of care. That did awaken me a couple times.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of my staff and myself, we convey our sincerest condolences for you and your family. I am glad that we were able to deliver what you expected. Thank you for your review.
madalice1
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This hotel was recommended by a nearby university which I was visiting. The room was very clean and comfortable. You can tell they put a big emphasis on comfort and extremely good service. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I had not stayed at a Best Western for many years and the quality of this property was a enjoyable experience.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you gave us a chance to accommodate you during your stay in Moline. We hope your university visit was a success. Thank you.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Room was beautiful, large and comfortable. Other than a very bright light in the parking lot lighting up our room and the "elephant" clomping around in the room above us, the room was excellent. I would recommend a room NOT on the parking lot side of the building. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room. I apologize for the disturbance caused by the guest above you. If we could accommodate you any better please do not hesitate to ask on your next stay. Thank you for your review.
Hull, Ia, United States
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had been staying at Best Westerns during our recent trip. The Moline facility is very nice. The stay was pleasant. There was an odor in the room, like it might have been smoked in. Not strong enough to complain about, just there. For some reason, I could not connect my laptop to their wi-fi service. The person on duty at the time was very prompt in bringing a cable to connect directly to the phone jack and solved the problem. I am sure the issue has been rectified by now. This location had freshly made pancakes, which is a nice surprise. We would recommend this hotel to anyone who asked.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am glad you enjoyed our pancakes. I do apologize for the odor in the room and have had maintenance deodorized our hotel rooms. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Flanagan, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The hotel was one of the cleanest we have stayed in, our rooms were perfect, loved the handy adjoining rooms. We totally enjoyed our stay, the beds were very comfy, great shower, again very clean! Only thing I might recommend upgrading is the breakfast items, the bacon was very good, but the egg things and the pancakes could be better. We didn't starve by any means but these items could've been better. Happy to be able to get a cup of coffee or hot chocolate at any time. I would give this Best Western a 10 out of 10 rating

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You for the 10 out of 10. Please know that we are looking into improving our breakfast and should have new items on our breakfast in the following weeks to come. Thank you for your review.
Tampa
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed in a King Room, and it was roomy, clean, and had both a micro and fridge. Pool and hot tub were clean. Breakfast included eggs and bacon in addition to the usual pastries and yogurt. The setting was quiet, and it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you for taking your time to review us. We hope you chose us again on your next trip. Thank you.