“Great stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Springfield, Tennessee
“Great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

In the area visiting relatives. We needed a pet friendly place. When booked online, they were only showing 1king bed room available. We booked it with a rollaway. I called hotel directly that morning &spoke to Alishia. What a great help she was. She got us a 2bed room , & put us on the lower level right by the back door so it would be easier to walk our dog. The day we left we requested and got a late check out since my grand daughter wanted to swim. It made our checkout nice & not rushed. The complimentary breakfast is a real plus & really pretty good & lots of variety. They have juices, coffee & your standard continental selections, but also cheese omlets & make your own Belgian waffles. For lunch, there is a Denny's right across the street. We would deffinately stay here again!

Room Tip: If traveling with a pet, request a 1st floor room near the back door. Super convenient for walking y...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sally V, Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thanks so much for writing the awesome review. Our Front desk goes out of our way to take care of our guests. We pride ourselves in making the customer experience fantastic.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Brooklyn Park
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I stayed one night on a business trip. The location is a little off the main roads, but convenient and quiet. At check-in, the front desk clerk was pleasant and helpful. She recommended a great restaurant close by, Montana Jack's. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool area was nice. Price seemed in line for the amenities. The thing that impressed me the most happened at breakfast. The orange juice machine was running out of concentrate, so I mentioned it to the man, Josh, who was caring for the breakfast area. He said that he'd take care of it right away. As I sat down with my food, I thought to myself, "You know what would really impress me is if Josh brought a glass of orange juice to my table." While I really didn't expect it to happen, next thing I see is Josh walking toward me with a glass of orange juice! I spoke with him again at check-out, and he is extraordinarily helpful and friendly. A huge shout-out to Josh for making my stay better by going out of his way to help!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much from our team for the great review. Josh and the staff want to help in anyway they can, thats what makes this hotel so special, the team really cares about our guests.

Sally Vallillo
General manager
Belvidere, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

My parents reserved a block of rooms for incoming guest for their 50th anniversary. The Comfort Inn accomodations and support staff were all excellent. The hotel and pool were all clean and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty amazing! Homemade waffels, Cheese omelets, sausage patties, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, coffee, juice, fresh fruit! Plus all the regular things you'd expect toast, bagels, muffins.... I was pleasantly surprised!
The staff went out of their way to help us out. We had a pizza party One night in the breakfast room. It was so nice of them to offer that! We even asked James at the front desk, if he could find us a ride to and from the party. He took care of us! A big van from a local taxi company drove 8 of us to and from the party.
I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Since it was my parents' 50th anniversary, I requested a room on the first floor near the pool...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Julie D, General Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thanks for having your family event with our hotel, we enjoy being apart of the experience. The hotel staff stives everyday to go that extra mile for our guests by helping with any extra arrangements they need. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks once again for choosing the Comfort Inn!

Sally Vallillo
Polo, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was very pleased with the experience at Comfort Inn in Moline, IL. Staff were gracious, friendly and very helpful. The room was clean, The room rate was reasonable and the room was clean.
The complimentary hot breakfast buffet was an added bonus and the seating area was kept very clean. I did not use the pool or hot tub, however it appeared to be clean and in working order. I would stay there again should the opportunity present itself.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Angelwings2243
Julie D, Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Very happy you stayed with us and enjoyed it. Glad to hear you would come visit again and hope to see you soon. Thank you!
Cuba, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Picked this hotel because of location, amenities, and being choice hotel member. Check in was quick and easy. Desk staff was all ready. Get to room on 2nd floor which was right by elevator. No issues being next to elevator. Room looked nice upon entry. Dropped something on the floor and upon looking for it under bed, several items were found along with dropped item. Empty juice bottles, empty soda bottles, food crumbs, have eaten donut, and several pieces of candy. This not just under one bed, but both of them. Also found items under couch. Very poor excuse for housekeeping. Was headed out for dinner so put all items in garbage bag and stopped by front desk on the way out. Expressed my displeasure with desk staff. They agreed the situation was unacceptable. In my opinion not enough was done to rectify situation. Rest of the stay was uneventful. Hot tub was nice, did not use pool or exercise room. Breakfast was typical hotel fare. Overall not a bad stay. Just started out very negatively. Not sure would stay again.

Room Tip: Might want to check the room before you settle in.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank tyrod
Julie D, Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
I am very sorry that our housekeeping staff and the department head who checked your room didn't find those problems before you were rented the room. This is not typical of our staff and hotel. Be assured that your incident will be used for internal training. Again I apologize for the inconvenience it caused you and your family. I will be in touch with you by phone or email to discuss this further. Thank you!
Minnesota, US
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

So after calling a few other hotels in the area that were all booed I called here and booked a room. I am so glad the other hotels were booked because it was a great stay.
The woman who took our reservations was very friendly, Check in was fast and the gentleman working the front desk was very friendly and also gave myself and my coworker some great tips on where to eat.
The hotel and recently been remodeled and was very clean looking, well maintained and well decorated. The rooms were spacious and very clean, the bedding and mattress were perfect and almost guaranteed a good night sleep. The tv was nice (the Tv channel listing sheet was old and not correct, the only complaint I can really think off).
The breakfast had a great selection of booth warm food, cereal, toast, pastries and good coffee. Through out my 8 day stay for work the staff was always friendly and room service always did a great job cleaning.
I would recommend this place highly for all types of travelers, it is a great price and a great stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Julie D, General Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Appreciate hearing back from a Moline Comfort Inn guest. Yes we are near a couple of great restaurants both locally owned and chains. When you are here for a week or longer like yourself it's nice to have the micro and frige in your room for leftovers and snacks. All of our rooms have them plus a self controlled a/c and heating unit. Please come see us again.
Conroy, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

We were looking for a one night getaway with the kids to celebrate my birthday, explore our new area, and the kids wanted to swim in a pool. After picking the quad-cities as our destination of choice, I found this hotel that was located in just the right place. It has recently been remodeled on the inside and we used our choice hotel points to pay for the room so the price was definitely right. Pros include the friendly staff, nice bedding, and updated rooms. The location was also excellent. It was quiet the night we were there. There is also a little park along the river behind the hotel that adjoins the bike trail which would have been convenient had I realized this beforehand. The breakfast was typical for this type of hotel. They did have hot meat and eggs and also a waffle maker in addition to the regular cold items. What kept me from giving it five stars was the mattress - it was not comfortable and as opposed to being overly hard, this one was very saggy. I don't know this but I felt like they had replaced the bedding but not the mattress. My husband and I didn't sleep as well as we would have liked. The pool was on the chilly side but since moving here from Texas, I thought this might be typical of fall/winter here.
Overall, a solid hotel and within lots of interesting places in the Moline area. You can see the attractions we visited by visiting my other reviews. We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Julie D, Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
It's good to hear you enjoyed our city! I love it here and would encourge anyone to come see all we have to offer. It ranges from the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Ilinois to the Figgie Art Museum in Davenport, Iowa. Our hotel still has a few more upgrades to do in the next few months including getting new furniture and carpet in the guest rooms, adding hall lighting, and decortive touches to the outside of the building. For winter entertainment check out our ski package with snowstar!