Americas Best Value Inn Moline
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I love using the hotel/motel discount coupons when in the States. My coupon for this hotel was $39.95 instead of the regular price of $44.95. Like McDonald's, you know what to expect when you head to a Motel 6.
This one was a great surprise...in a good way! Big clean rooms. The woman on the front desk was very friendly. A few minutes after I got to my room she called to make sure I was happy with the room. Are you kidding me, it is a super room.

All that said...the mattress is a little thin and there were no rooms avail with a fridge...but she did put my frozen bottles of water in the hotel freezer to make them solid again which is great.

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2012

As my sister so eloquently put it, "who stayed in the room before us? Sasquatch?" There was hair everywhere, as though the room had not been cleaned from the last guest, and we honestly wouldn't have stayed here if I wasn't the middle of the night and we weren't completely exhausted. Not only was there hair on the bathroom sink, in the shower, and on the beds!, but mold on the shower curtain, and little black specks on the bathroom sink which looked like either mold or flea poop? Or perhaps something equally gross. this place is disgusting, don't stay there...

Room Tip: Just don't check in there...save yourself the misery.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank striderpending
Reviewed 25 October 2011

This used to be a Hampton Inn in a different life. We stayed there overnight recently and the property has been completly let go. Rooms had peeling wallpaper, smelled and needed a deep cleaning from chairs to carpet. Awful

To top it all off, we had bed bugs. Avoid this motel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank weatherman1946
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stayed one the 1st floor. I immediately felt nausious and a metalic taste in my mouth. I started looking around and the walls were full of black mold. I was moved to a 2nd room that had black mold but not as bad as the 1st. I was there for the class of "79" turning 50 years old and was so sick that I did not make the reunion. I left in the middle of the night for my 5 hr trip home. I had diareah and trouble breathing for 2 days after. My friend left this motel with a terrifiying cas of scabbies. no one is returning our calls including the moline building inspector. The department of environmental health in Springfield took a report but no return calls as of yet. BEWARE!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless they can provide a recent health report!!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Whisperslastforever
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I stayed here twice in two weeks and had two completly different stays.

The first was good, the second a bit less.

My first stay was in a first floor room. It was clean and quiet.

The second was a second floor room. It was moldy, dirty, and had water damage. It was still quiet.

This is an old Hampton Inn that has been rebranded and has old Hampton furniture.

It needs to get new beds and carpeting, and to fix the roof to get rid of the second floor leaks.

I'd stay here again if I can get a room on the first floor on the east wing, and if it was cheap. My room was reserved in January and I got a price much lower than walk ups.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends