“Great location, clean rooms, friendly service”

Radisson on John Deere Commons
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Iowa
“Great location, clean rooms, friendly service”
Reviewed 26 July 2010

Stayed 2 nights at this motel. Great location if you are a tourist. Across the street from the John Deere pavillion and has a dock right outside for the water taxi which takes you to various locations on the Mississippi. The motel is very clean, great service, average rooms for the price. We had a king suite which is was much smaller than other king suites I have (the Marriott and Hampton Inn. ). We did have a toilet not flushing properly and it was fixed quickly. We all enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Breakfast is common to other motels. Waffles, sausages, cereal, toast, bagels, english muffins, fruit. No doughnuts or danishes which disappointed the kids. TGI Fridays is attached and the food there was average. There is also Johnny's Italian Steakhouse across the street which we never made it to. All in all a very nice motel, just smallish rooms for the $$.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Illinois
Reviewed 28 June 2010

My husband and I visited Moline, IL for a Gold Key tour at the John Deere Harvester Works factory. We stayed at the Radisson on John Deere Commons. This is a great hotel! We were in a king suite - and it was a huge room. Nice ammenities, clean rooms, great location, and just an overall nice place to stay. We were not huge fans of the Sleep Number beds - but, that wasn't a big deal. My husband and I loved that there was a very fun restaurant within 2 minutes of the hotel. We ate at the River House both nights we were in town. We loved listening to the bands and eating good food.

Being John Deere fans.... the location was perfect. We spent some time at the John Deere Pavillion at Store.

You will not be disappointed at the Radisson.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HunterLilly
Detroit
Reviewed 22 April 2010

We really enjoyed staying at this hotel. We were in town to visit relatives and we were very pleased with everything here. We will stay here next time we come to town.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed 19 April 2010

We have stayed here before. Seems like a good value for the room and location. Quiet night's sleep, unlike what we had at a neighboring hotel awhile back.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 3 February 2010

I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for over 184 days on a temporary consulting assignment these past five months. It has been an outstanding home away from home and would highly recommend it! My room was exceptionally attractive, spacious and always cleaned impeccably (and I am not kidding). What I also loved was the bedding--soft and comfortable! I used the fitness center frequently (wish I could say daily), which had a flat screen. The pool area with whirlpool was also clean, attractive--and warm. Breakfasts are generous--cold cereals, oatmeal, hot bicuits, sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit and yogurt. It is also walking distance to numerous excellent restaurants and next door to the I Wireless Center, which is another great convenience. I checked out several hotels before deciding to live here temporarily--and it has been the best decision I could have ever made! I could never thank ALL the staff at the Raddison for all of their warm welcomes each day. They are the BEST!! I highly recommend that you stay here!!!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
Orlando, FL
Reviewed 17 November 2009

This place was really nice. We were lucky enough to stay the first week they had the Select Comfort beds.

• Stayed March 2006, travelled with family
Chicago
Reviewed 6 November 2009

Recently I set up four different job interviews around the Quad Cities. I was looking for a hotel that was centrally located yet had all the amenities a business traveler needs. I chose the Radisson at John Deere Commons and I could not have made a better decision. Located on the river in downtown Moline there was easy access to all the local freeways. The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and very knowledgeable on what the area had to offer. The rooms were sophisticated, quiet and well equipped. The morning breakfast had plenty to offer and it was so convenient to grab lunch at the attached TGI Fridays restaurant inbetween interviews. I accepted one of the job offers and will be moving to the area soon. I cant wait to stay there again just to get away for a night.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moline
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline
Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities
Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities
Hilton Garden Inn Bettendorf / Quad Cities
Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf

Been to Radisson on John Deere Commons? Share your experiences!