“Average hotel.”

Fairfield Inn Moline
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Location to fast food, Walmart, Penneys, Gordmans all within a couple of miles. Rooms adequate. Room clean. No microwave or fridge. The people we were traveling with opened the door to their room and maintenance tools in bathroom. Maintenance was working on the drain. Asked immediately for another room. Clerk was not very helpful or accomodating. Booked on hotwire for $75. Not worth the money. Probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Bell_Family2012
Traveler6310, Manager at Fairfield Inn Moline, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, I am sorry we did not meet or exceed your, or our own expectations. We have just finished a renovation and we do offer fridges and microwaves when available. We are constantly training our staff to better serve you and will take these comments to ensure you are served better in the future. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

When I checked in it was early afternoon. when I got to my room, no fridge, human hairs in one bed, so I went back to the front and asked about a different room and was told no, even though I was there before most of the other people for the night. I told them I was checking into another hotel the next day, not happy at all, a maintenance man brought me a fridge and I slept in the other bed which was clean. People working on the front lobby area during the day, which was good as it needed a makeover. room ok but older style rooms/fixtures. free limited standard breakfast. I will find somewhere else to stay if back in town again.

Room Tip: ask to inspect room before staying.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank localfamily2
Tammy B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Moline, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I am sorry that your stay was unpleasant as we strive to go above and beyond for our guests.

I would like to invite you back to see the hotel as it is being renovated and we are making lots of great changes! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist with your next reservation.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is a pretty basic hotel near Quad Cities Airport. Nothing fancy, but clean rooms with comfortable beds, TV in room didn't work, but after a day of difficult travel, the bed was welcome relief. Breakfast was very ordinary. Staff were friendly and welcoming despite the lack of a reservation. Glad that they had three rooms available. No shuttle to/from the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Tammy B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Moline, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Tripadvisor Review and for all the wonderful comments about the clean rooms and staff. I did see that you stated your TV was not working; I will have maintenance take care of that immediately. We hope that you choose to stay with us again when traveling to the Quad Cities area.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Fantastic service!! I stayed here for one night with my sister and her three year old son - we were in town for a wedding. When we arrived, he had fallen asleep in the car. I went in and Tammy accomodated my request for early check in so that we could take him in and let him finish his nap - THANK YOU!!

Room was spacious, clean and comfortable.

The coffee bar in the lobby was EXCEPTIONAL!!! There were flavored syrups, various flavors of creamer cups, just about every sweetner variation you could think of and several teas and hot chocolate. We utilized this amenity at least 4 times during our one night stay.

The breakfast buffet was good - just what you'd expect. We loved that they had string cheese as an option because it's a great grab and go snack for everyone. This is not something I find often at hotels.

It is clear that the staff and management takes pride in providing the little extras that make all the difference for the guests. Thank you for the wonderful stay!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Tammy B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Moline, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Kristen K. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Tripadvisor Review and for all the wonderful comments. We hope that you choose to stay with us again when traveling to the Quad Cities area.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I chose this property as it was very close to MLI and I had an early flight in the morning. I was looking for an option using loyalty points and this was a good value with my Marriott Rewards points. It's an older hotel, and was probably another brand when it was built. I noticed my name on the welcome sign near the front door as "Guest of the Day' but I don't know what that means, and I only saw it on the sign and did not get anything special for my stay. Nor was there any mention of my Marriott status. Due to my early departure, I did not experience the breakfast. The heat/AC unit seemed to work well, and the internet was sufficiently fast. The water pressure in the shower was very low. The king bed in the room was comfortable and I slept well. I had no problems with my stay.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Tripadvisor Review. I would like to invite you to enjoy our new Hot Breakfast Program, that we just rolled out the next time you travel to the Moline Area.
We are an older hotel so we strive to make sure that we give great customer service and a clean hotel.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our 32 Anniversary, and stayed at the hotel because it was close to the Niabi Zoo in Coal Valley, Illinois. The front desk employee: Stephen was friendly and helpful. Heather was the morning front desk employee and although she was new, she was extremely helpful.

If and when we are ever back in that area, we will stay here again. The room was quiet and comfortable. We were on the first floor, right outside the pool area, and right next to the hotels laundry ~ back of front desk area, and still very quiet.

Coffee was available 24/7

Room Tip: Adequate parking accomodations, there is a Mandarin Restaurant and a denny's in walking distance...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for Chosing the Moline Fairfield Inn for your special event.
I have shared your review with both Heather and Stephen, as well as rewarding both of them for thier outstanding service. Again thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have stayed different places in the Quad Cities. The Fairfield Inn at the Rock Island Airport is a comfortable motel with a fair breakfast and adequate parking. It is what you would expect from a Fairfield Inn. My only complaint was that it was a bit difficult to find. As my business was downtown I might look for someplace else the next time. If you are going to the Airport it is great.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Tammy B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Moline, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. We appreciate that you stay with us and apologize that you felt that we are a bit hard to find. We hope to see you again when visiting the Moline area. Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review.