“Good value for the$”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Monee
Reviewed 24 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Daniel V
dilipMonee, General Manager at Super 8 Monee, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

I stay here quite often. This particular time, my blood sugar went low and I called thw front desk and ask if I could get se oj from the brealkfast bar. Before I could get my pants and shoes on, the desk clerk was at my door with two big glasses of oj.
The rooms are clean, most of the staff is pleasing. I have even encouragedy boy to apply for work here while he ia going through college.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I stayed over in this hotel for a night and had a really bad experience. The locked security door that you need to get buzzed into on the main entrance should have been a hint of things to come. It was reminiscent of gas stations in the ghetto and doesn't really provide a welcoming feel for guests staying for the first time.

The "no smoking" room must have been used as a smoking room the past 10 years because everything stunk of cigarette smoke. Sure, it might be non smoking now, but that doesn't mean you won't come out stinking like an ashtray. The bathroom was the worst and I had to hold my breath to use it. Speaking of which, when I arrived, I had to fix the toilet before I could even use it since it wasn't even operational. This makes me wonder if the housekeeping staff even cleaned it because they surely would have noticed if they had.

The room was hot and stuffy when I got there and the A/C unit provided less than adequate ability to do anything to help. I had 4 hours to sleep before needing to leave in the morning so it was a miserable night trying to sleep.

Water pressure was nothing but a mere trickle from the shower head. I ended up spending my next day with soap still in my hair.

I will sleep in my car before I stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2013

The hotel had clean rooms and was adequate for our needs as we did not want to spend a lot of money.The staff was good and breakfast was adequate.The internet was nice speed.The beds were comfortable and furnishings need a bit of updating.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monee
Red Roof Inn & Suites Monee
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 3 in Monee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Matteson
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
La Quinta Inn Chicago Matteson

Been to Super 8 Monee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Monee

Address: 5825 W Monee Manhattan Rd, Hwy 57 and Monee Manhattan Rd, Monee, IL 60449-9597
Region: United States > Illinois > Monee
Free Breakfast Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Monee
Price Range: £41 - £78 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Monee 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Monee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.