“Not the best Super 8” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Monee
Alamogordo
“Not the best Super 8”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

Old mattress, unusual bed cover, broken stool seat, Exterior door lock did not work, key cards were good for only one day instead of two, the A/C was cut off during our second day while we were gone, smoking in hallways, possibly by cleaning crew>

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
MANTENO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

I stay here quite often. This particular time, my blood sugar went low and I called thw front desk and ask if I could get se oj from the brealkfast bar. Before I could get my pants and shoes on, the desk clerk was at my door with two big glasses of oj.
The rooms are clean, most of the staff is pleasing. I have even encouragedy boy to apply for work here while he ia going through college.

• Stayed September 2012
Green Bay
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

I stayed over in this hotel for a night and had a really bad experience. The locked security door that you need to get buzzed into on the main entrance should have been a hint of things to come. It was reminiscent of gas stations in the ghetto and doesn't really provide a welcoming feel for guests staying for the first time.

The "no smoking" room must have been used as a smoking room the past 10 years because everything stunk of cigarette smoke. Sure, it might be non smoking now, but that doesn't mean you won't come out stinking like an ashtray. The bathroom was the worst and I had to hold my breath to use it. Speaking of which, when I arrived, I had to fix the toilet before I could even use it since it wasn't even operational. This makes me wonder if the housekeeping staff even cleaned it because they surely would have noticed if they had.

The room was hot and stuffy when I got there and the A/C unit provided less than adequate ability to do anything to help. I had 4 hours to sleep before needing to leave in the morning so it was a miserable night trying to sleep.

Water pressure was nothing but a mere trickle from the shower head. I ended up spending my next day with soap still in my hair.

I will sleep in my car before I stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

The hotel had clean rooms and was adequate for our needs as we did not want to spend a lot of money.The staff was good and breakfast was adequate.The internet was nice speed.The beds were comfortable and furnishings need a bit of updating.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monee
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#1 of 3 in Monee
Americas Best Value Inn Monee/Chicago Area
Howard Johnson Inn Manteno
La Quinta Inn Chicago Matteson
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Matteson

Been to Super 8 Monee? Share your experiences!