Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris
The Manor Motel(Channahon)
Braidwood Motel(Braidwood)
Comfort Inn(Joliet)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed herefront deskpancakesroom was cleanmeeting roombreakfast staffyogurtan updaterecommend this hotelvery nice hotelhiereunionpantryrateschain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Morris, IL for two weeks on business and I cannot say enough kind things about the staff from Monica in the Food Service department to Antonio and company at the Front Desk. I felt very valued as a customer and HIGHLY recommend this hotel if you're visiting the area. Every employee I encountered was kind and courteous. I give this hotel a 5-star rating!!!!

Room Tip: Stay in a jacuzzi room for some relaxation with privacy!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Zoe J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Dear Lisa N,

Thank you so much for your kind review and 5 star rating! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be kind and courteous. I will share your kind words with Monica, Antonio, and the rest of our staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Director of Sales

Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

We had to make an unexpected trip to Morris, Il due to the death of a loved one. The hotel staff went out of their way to make sure we comfortable during our nine day stay. I cannot say enough about our experience. Do not hesitate to stay here for any reason. Again our thanks to the staff for treating us as family.

• Stayed: January 2013
Zoe J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Dear Saylynshoe,
Thank you for your review! We enjoyed hosting and getting to know your family during your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again on your next trip to Illinois!
Director of Sales

Reviewed 6 November 2012

We are used to staying at some really nice hotels, but since Morris only has a few hotels, this looked like our best bet. We've stayed twice in the past couple months for 3-4 days at a time. I can't say enough about how friendly the staff were from the people at the front desk, to housekeeping. That means a lot! The hotel is very nicely decorated. They have a cozy fireplace in the lobby and a great breakfast room where they serve a wonderful breakfast. The room was spotlessly clean and pleasant. The rooms are also very quiet. The first time we stayed, we got the room right next to the elevator and thought it would be noisy, but it was quiet as could be. When you come into the foyer, they have some kind of deoderizer that smells heavenly! If you're passing through Morris and need a very nice place to stay, this is definitely the hotel you're looking for!..oh, they also have guest laundry facilities which are great if you're staying for any amount of time. I definitely give this hotel two thumbs up!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor both times and both rooms were quiet, clean, and very comfortable!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear ginav_57,

We truly appreciate your review on the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Morris. Thank you for noticing how friendly our staff is and how clean the hotel is. We take pride in our outstanding guest service and cleanliness. I’m glad you enjoyed the scent in the lobby – it our favorite, too! Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

I traveled here with my husband who was traveling on business. We got a no smoking room and quickly discovered that, unlike most hotels we've stayed in, it was not on a no smoking floor. This does not make sense to me! We also found a burn hole apparently from a cigarette in a sheet on the bed. When we tried to use the stairs to go from the third floor to ground floor we found the door locked and wondered what would happen if there was a fire! At breakfast the pancake maker was broken.

Other than those things, the room was clean and the staff friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2012

Dear cyclingduo30,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Morris! We truly appreciate your feedback. I am sincerely sorry for the issues you experienced here. Please know this is not typical of our hotel. Our pancake maker has been fixed and I have spoken to housekeeping about your sheets. Thank you for noticing how friendly our staff is and how clean our property is. I would like to talk with you further about your stay. Please feel free to contact me at 815-941-8700 or morrissales@jankohotels.com.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

During many long car trips we have stayed at many motels across the country. Time and time again, Holiday Inn Express motels please us the most for these reasons: attractiveness of rooms, comfort of beds, cleanliness ( both inside and outside), high quality breakfasts, and helpfulness and friendliness of staff, etc.

• Stayed: October 2012
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Dear 1849college,

Thank you for your review and for your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express brand! I am happy you experienced a clean and comfortable room and friendly staff during your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Morris. We pride ourselves on outstanding service and cleanliness, and I will certainly pass the compliments along to our hardworking team. Please come back and see us again soon!