“Great”

Morris Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Morris
“Great”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Clean Rooms, Nice Breakfast, Friendly Staff As a business traveler it is nice to find friendly staff that makes you feel welcome. Always smiles. Clean rooms and they are updating lobby and room, very nice. We will be staying here again

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Jaimi A, General Manager at Morris Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
We are all more than happy to make you feel welcome every time you come and stay here. We understand that as a business traveler, stays at hotels can become exhausting. We are thrilled that we can make your stays comfortable and friendly during your trips and its nice to hear your appreciation. We will continue to strive to make our hotel up to everybodys satisfactory. Thank you, for your response!

Management
815.942.1433

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Normal, Illinois
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great clean hotel. The rooms were clean. Beds comfortable. Breakfast was hot and good with a good variety. The front desk staff was helpful, polite and just a great person to have greet hotel guest. Would diffently stay again...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
We thank you for your response. It is greatly appreciated and we do our best to keep everybody pleased all around. We are proud of the staff, housekeepers, front desk/management here. And we will continue to make your stays as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

Management
815.942.1433
Marina Del Rey, CA
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I just returned from a one week stay at this hotel. I chose this hotel because the price was right and the reviews were decent on http://Hotels.com and Trip Advisor.

The experience was okay. 2 of the 7 days I was there, my room was not cleaned. The first one was after my first night there, so I made sure I said something to the front desk. Also, on my last night there, I returned from visiting family to find my room had not been cleaned. I was staying with my 2 year old granddaughter and I didn't like that the trash had not been taken out at the very minimum.

We took advantage of the hot breakfast bar several of the days we were there, but would have liked a little more variety. A lot of these places usually alternate bacon and sausage. This one only had sausage. It got a little boring!

I would probably stay there again, but would check the rates at the nearby Holiday Inn first!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 October 2013

the staff is nice and accommodating. We had a suite, which seemed to be very out dated, and the smallest bathroom I have ever seen in a motel. We found a dirty wash cloth in the pull out bed, which means no one cleaned it. The 24 hour adult video place next door is not their fault. But I would probably rate this 1.5 stars. At least we slept well, but for $104 per night, it was over priced

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Morris hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I regularly stay at the Choice Hotel chain. Regularly, as in, at least 100 nights a year on business. This was by far the worst experience I've hard. There was literally someone else sleeping in my bed moments before I entered the room I had just checked in to. The door was slightly ajar, and someone had clearly just been napping under the covers in an otherwise ready room.
I woke up many times in the night because of noises outside. I heard a car starting and raced to the window to make sure it wasn't our car being stolen. My boyfriend had the same thought, and also woke up and raced to the window.
It was very uncomfortable and overall I did not feel like I could relax at all. I didn't even want to take my shoes off and walk in my bare feet on the carpet in the room.
They also messed up the billing for almost everyone who was in the group I was there with, and seemed to be completely incompetent.
The lighting also made it feel like a hospital room.
Don't stay here if you have any other option.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ChicagoTravel48
Highland, Illinois
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We stayed here at a sad time as we came to the area for a family member's memorial service in a nearby town and needed to be here two nights. I had a 96 year old with me and an 88 year old. We were impressed with cleanliness of the room, the hallways and the breakfast area. Breakfast was above average. I would not hesitate to recommend the Morris Comfort Inn to any traveler.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Minnesota
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stayed here without reservations for one night. Hotel is on the north side of town right off the interstate. Desk clerk was nice. No issues getting a room. As we got in super late and left early, we didn't really use much of the room, other than the bed.
Hotel seemed pretty clean. You can tell it is an older property but it still gets the job done.
Breakfast was very good. Eggs & sausage & pastries/waffles.
If you need a place to rest I would try this place.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morris
Quality Inn
Comfort Inn
#11 of 23 in Joliet
Hampton Inn & Suites Minooka
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet

Been to Morris Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!