“Quality Inn, Morris, Ill”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Morris
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Our family was on a road trip and having been caught in a rain storm decided to stop for the night. The desk clerk was very kind and helpful suggesting a room near the elevators to help with my husbands handicap. The room was very clean and well stocked with bath items. The beds were comfortable with 4 very plush pillows per queen bed. A wonderful complimentary breakfast was provided in the morning with waffles, eggs, bacon, muffins, danishes, fruit, yogurt, cereal, several kinds of juice and milk. Although the hotel was not new the value was incomparable. If we are in the area again we would stay here as a preference. Even the cleaning staff was friendly and asked if we needed anything as we were checking out. Wonderful service!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
MorrisQIgm, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Hi Sheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and my staff was so accommodating. I have shared your wonderful feedback with all departments. I want to personally thank you for choosing us for your lodging accommodations. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Car broke down and got in to town late and got into a room with a good deal. All the staff was VERY friendly and helpful. Comfortable, clean place to stay and I'll stay there again if I'm in the area. I recommend this place to anyone who needs a room for any reason.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
MorrisQIgm, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your kind words. I hope everything worked out ok with your vehicle. We would love to have you stay with us if you are ever in the area again.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Improved some from last visit a year ago. The housekeeping and front desk staff have improved a lot in their efforts. We got a 2nd floor room near the front of the building so did not have to go through the smoking rooms section. Decaf coffee pot not hot. No fruit available for breakfast but otherwise OK. Tea water was not piping hot, and also tasted of tint of coffee from being used in the past for coffee. One day, milk for cereal was empty for quite a while until attendant was located. The hotel could use some investment in facilities, starting with automatic front doors - the manual doors are stiff and trap suitcases being rolled in; also the interior could use fresh paint and thorough carpet cleaning. The Holiday Inn Express is next door which is a much nicer building and the hot water for tea is from a separate tap.

Room Tip: Elevators are at the very far end of the building. Also the smoking rooms are there.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I got into town early morning, tired, wanted to get to sleep with no fuss, This was the right place! easy parking, handicapability was decent, excellent customer service, great breakfast, clean room. Good sleep... I recommend this hotel and will be back next time around.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
MorrisQIgm, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Jurgie34, Hi my name is Kimberly and I am the General Manager of the Quality Inn. I want to thank you personally for taking the time to give us a review. I am happy to hear that your room was available for early check in, and you received the rest you well deserved. I have forwarded your positive feedback to my staff as well. I want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging accommodations and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This was and excellent stay. The hotel is clean and well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast. They set biscuits in the gravy so they are soft and not hard like other hotels have. They care about their customers having a good stay. .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
MorrisQIgm, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

MarLea2013 thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We certainly appreciate it. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be forwarding the kind words to all staff members about your stay. Once again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I blocked off rooms here for my wedding party and everything went perfect! The staff was very accommodating and let us check in early. They kept the bar open late for when our wedding party returned and we had a blast in there! The rooms were very clean and breakfast was delicious. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone coming to town!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
MorrisQIgm, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

hae143, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you had a great stay and most of all an enjoyable wedding day!! I will make sure to spread the good news about our staff along with the Pub staff of how great everything was. We would like to thank you again for choosing the Quality Inn in Morris for your special day and once again Congratulations!!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I received a fairly nice rate for a 1 night stay here recently and found it to be just an average hotel. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The tv and air conditioner worked fine. The bathroom was sort of clean. I found a few long brown hairs sitting atop the rim of the bathtub. But I usually don't complain about small issues like such. Towels were very new and smelled great. The hallway of the hotel itself was not air-conditioned. So it felt about 40 degrees warmer walking through them. The bar that is attached to the hotel is ok. Nothing really special about it. Just a dimly lit bar with a few scattered people here and there. I found it to be slightly boring in there while trying to enjoy a few beers.... The next morning I really enjoyed the breakfast the hotel served though. They had great tasting eggs and sausage. They also had the usual breads, cereals, and juices to choose from.

Room Tip: The west side of the hotel offers better views.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Dave A, Hi my name is Kimberly and I am the General Manager of the Quality Inn. I want to thank you personally for taking the time to give us a review. I am happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable. I have addressed the bathroom issues with our housekeeping staff as that is not our normal routine. I also have forwarded your feedback to the lounge as well. I want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging accommodations and look forward to seeing you again.

Kimberly Randt

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morris
Morris Comfort Inn
Days Inn & Suites of Morris
Super 8 Dwight
Super 8 Dwight
#1 of 2 in Dwight

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!