“Good Food Fair price”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had a very dinner for three at a good price no one went hungry. Service was good. If anything I disliked was the fact that our waitress took too long time to bring us the bill

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Many daily specials, great prices, good food. Very clean and neat. Chicken and ribs where excellent. I would go back again. Friendly staff.

1  Thank natjo0530
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Enjoyed our dinner with friends. Each of us had a different entree. All delicious. Waitstaff very friendly and knowledgeable. Many choices on entrees. Vibration atmosphere. Weekend they have music which is nice.
Happy hour prices on drinks. A great place to dine alone or another couple

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went to the Black Cow restaurant last night with a Groupon. We used to go to this place weekly before it changed hands but only went once before this. We werent impressed the first time we were there but loved it last night. I had the shrimp Dejoghn dinner and my friend had the rotissery pork. Mine was a large portion and included soup or salad, bread, veggie and potato for $14.95.
My friends included the same with the addition of homemade applesauce and stuffing for $12.95. Mine was flavorful and tasted homemade, my friend was not as thrilled with her choice. The service was good and the waiter was friendly. Overall, its a little pricey for the other items on the menu but I would go back and have exactly the same meal!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Went there with my wife. I ordered the filet with baked potato. My wife ordered the filet and shrimp combo. Steak was cooked just the way I ordered it. The loaded baked potato needed a little more toppings. The shrimp was extremely tasty. The service was excellent. Recommend this restaurant. I did not leave there hungry.