“"Such a Great Place to Stay"”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Mount Prospect
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Second stay in two years. Same fantastic service. Extremely spacious, "super clean" rooms. Very comfortable beds. Free hot breakfast. Underground parking. Reasonable rates for area. Plenty of shopping & restaurants within short walking distance. This hotel is our favorite. I hesitated to do the review because I wanted to keep this awesome find our secret but...the secret is out! Hampton Inn be very proud. This is better than some very expensive 5star hotels we've stayed at. We will be back again this summer.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Stayed here for business 1 night. Staff was wonderful. New property. It's in a shopping center which at first seemed odd, but turned out to be great as there were good restaurants and a movie theater within a short walk. Will stay here again.

My only downside. It is still winter here, and I had turn on the heat during the night. The heat unit in the room was very loud. Actually vibrated the wall and bed. I also heard other units turn on in rooms near me. Can't believe they build this nice hotel with poor heating units. I could not sleep with the unit running, had to turn it off. So if you don't need heat, all great.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Our Daughter's wedding reception was held at nearby Old Orchard Country Club and this was the closest hotel in the area. The service was outstanding and the accomodations were beautiful. We had approximately 40 rooms booked and all of our guests raved about the service at the hotel and the convenience of the shopping center and restaurants it's attached to. Kudos to the Manager (Greg), the Group Reservations staff (Jeanine and Cindy), and all the Front Desk staff (especially Hayden and David). These wonderful people went above and beyond to make the whole weekend go as smoothly as possible. They even added extra staff for the hotel shuttle to make sure our guests got to and from the reception safely. As far as I'm concerned the excellent service at this hotel surpassed a few 5-star resorts we've stayed at. I highly recommend this hotel for wedding accomodations or just as a great hotel in general if you're planning on staying in this area.

Thanks again for everything......Sherri B.

Room Tip: They have nice suites with either a King or 2-Queen beds (and pull-out sleeper sofas) which works gr...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Greg K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Dear Mrs. Beulow,

Our team is very pleased that you were happy with our product and service. We enjoyed having your wedding party stay with us. We hope that if your travels should bring you back to the Chicago/Mt. Prospect area that you'll choose to stay with us again.

Greg Kowalsky

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Just stayed ar the Hampton Inn and Suites in Mount Prospect, IL. It is located in the Randhurst Shopping Village at Rand Road and Elmhurst Road. Its lobby entrance looks like it is part of the shopping area. This area has been rebuilt into a shopping and dining area, which is outdoors instead of enclosed. The hotel was wonderful. It included a hot breakfast buffet or a bagged breakfast to take if your are in a hurry. But to me the best feature was the free underground parking. It snowed 2 of the days I was there, and it was great to know I didn't have to clean off my car. And although the garage was not heated, it was much warmer than outside. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2013

stayed here while visiting relatives in the northwest suburbs. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were very clean. The hotel was very modern and the underground parking was great because there was some snowy weather while we were there. We didn't get a chance to shop in the malls but plan to next time!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Stayed at The Hampton Inn and Suites for a weekend. The hotel was fantastic. Very clean room and nicely decorated. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was so-so but that's to be expected with all Hampton's. The area surrounding is still a bit unfinished but very cool still. When they complete the shops and restaurants in the area this will be an awesome weekend spot. The underground heated parking is a very nice touch. I will be back as I have family in the area and would suggest this hotel.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us as we realize you have many options to choose from. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we will continue to strive toward exceeding our guests expectations.

Greg Kowalsky

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Wow. This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. The layout was nice. The rooms were nice the parking was nice. Very convienent location. We normally look for suiets, but the king best was more than enough room. The staff was extremely helpful. The only thing bad I can say is that the hotel was so new it wasn't in my GPS. I called and the guy at the front desk gave me the address and landmarks and politely told me to call back it I had issues. So there you go even when I try to find something bad I can't. We've decided that this is offically our staycation spot. If this is what the Hampton brand is moving to I make became a Hilton fan again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Prospect
Holiday Inn Chicago - Mt Prospect
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Schaumburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare
Best Western Plus Glenview-Chicagoland Inn & Suites
Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook
Sheraton Chicago Northbrook Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect? Share your experiences!