Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect
US$100
FourPoints.com
Holiday Inn Chicago - Mt Prospect(Mount Prospect)(Great Value!)
US$81
Comfort Inn(Arlington Heights)
US$90
US$81
ComfortInn
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$52
  • Free Internet
US$138
Sheraton.com
All reviewsunderground parkingrandhurst villagegreat locationwithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfast isshopping and restaurantsnewer hotelnice place to stayhotel gueststhe breakfast areafront desk stafffitness centerwould definitely stay here againeasy accessup to dateexcellent hotelrooms were very clean
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was our first stay, but it will not be our last. Great hot breakfast and pool right size for families to use. The room was clean and comfortable - the mattress was the MOST COMFORTABLE one I have ever had in all my years of travel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stay at Hamptons frequently, and this is the best one so far. Great location, nearby entertainment and restaurants, (all within walking distance). Rooms are excellent, breakfast is also. I would recommend it to anyone, business or pleasure traveler.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ryan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Craig D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us about your stay. I am happy to see you had a great time! Thank you for your recommendation to other potential travelers! The Hampton Mt. Prospect team always loves to hear when our guests enjoy themselves. I will be sure to share this with them!

We look forward to having you back!

Warm Regards,
Ryan McKenzie

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Being in Randhurst mall area made it convenient on several fronts. Great staff. Clean hotel. The buffet was super and everyone was friendly. I need to get to 200 characters for this review so hopefully this last sentence gets me there. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Looks and feels like home. Great staff, clean rooms, cookies at lunch time, good breakfast and helpful staff. came into town for a family weekend and would go it again. great location right in the heart of a shopping area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Not real impressive when I checked in. Wasn't offered my "Honors Gold" package, and was barely shown to the elevator. Strange setup - the elevator(s) are on the far east end of the building; if you have a room in the x40's or so be prepared for a hike. Underground parking is nice, but make sure you take the correct elevator - the elevator on the left goes all the way to the garage; the one on the right stops at the lobby and you need to switch (or take the stairs). One of the reasons I like Hamptons is the "grab and go" breakfast bag they have. Unfortunately, when I stopped down on the way out the door, there were no bags yet prepared (it was 7:45 am); the disinterested desk clerk made some vague comment about "the lady that makes them will be done in a little while". Hello, McDonalds. The location is nice; walking distance to a bunch of restaurants and shops. Room was typical Hampton quality. Housekeeping was top notch, and the housekeeping staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west end of the building (numbers above 30 or so) are quite a walk from the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear GRapFLyer,

I apologize that your stay with us did not go as it should have. You absolutely should've been recognized as a loyal Hhonors member. Our Hhonors member loyatly is second to none and it's what makes Hilton and Hampton so succesful. We take great pride in our service so when we fall short we take even more pride in making it right.

I would love another opportunity to have you stay with us to show that we are better than what you experienced with your last stay. Feel free to contact me directly so I can personally ensure you are taken care of.

Warm Regards,