“To Foo-Foo for me, but everyone I travel with loves it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of E+O

E+O
Reserve with OpenTable
E+O is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 136 Restaurants in Mount Prospect
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Island, NY
“To Foo-Foo for me, but everyone I travel with loves it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

I'm not much for sharing plates and not into Foo-Foo food, however, we take our clients here on a regular basis and everyone loves it. So though I don't care for it, our clients do and that's important and why we keep going back. The managers do a very good job of hosting our weekly groups of 12-20 and they work with me to find something that I'll like. (I'm a very picky eater!)

So based on all my co-workers and clients I have to say it's an excellent restaurant.

• Visited September 2013

Chicago, IL
“Better than Expected--Outstanding Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Truly Outstanding Food. Had heard good reports about this place but it was even better than expected. Went for lunch today so I tried their lunch special. Has to be one of the best values in the burbs, $10 for smoked chicken salad sandwich with a side salad and a non-alcoholic southwest sling. My husband chose the Asian pork and shrimp fried rice and it will be hard to get him to try anything different--he liked it that much. Everything has a lot of flavor. Service was perfect and our waitress/bartender (she does it all) was courteous and informative. Anxious to go back.

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Cannot say enough good things about this new place. First time I was there we ordered several small plates, and everything was wonderful. We especially enjoyed the brussel sprout and kale salad. So good. The sushi was great as well. The desserts were different, and good, but not amazing. The bone marrow tacos were wonderful. I would definitely checking out this place. The atmosphere is cool as well. And there is an outdoor patio where you can enjoy some cocktails as well as dine. The service is great.

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

We were staying at the Hampton Inn in the same plaza. After a long busy day, we decided to have a late dinner. We strolled out of the hotel and came across E&O.

It was a beautiful night and there was live music, so we decided to give E&O a try. What a pleasant surprise.

They have a selection of "small" meals that are made to share as well as regular sized dinners. On the first night (yes, it was SO good that we went back again the next night), we split a California roll and a salad and then each ordered our own meals. All were outstanding.

On the second night, two of us had regular meals and two of us split several "small" meals. Once again, all were delicious!

My review would not be complete without mentioning the OUTSTANDING service we had with Manny. Our daughter is relocating to the area and Manny not only provided great service and recommendations for the menu, he provided us with a lot of information about the area which was most appreciated.

Looking forward to visiting E&O again on our next visit to the area.

• Visited August 2013
Omaha, NE
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

I was actually there the week it opened; stayed at the Hampton Inn right next door. I sat at the bar to eat and got great service from staff that knew their menu forwards and backwards and where excited about everything on it. I ate their two nights in a row. The owners even came up and introduced themselves to me and gave me a free appetizer. Their menu has great variety, go there if you get the chance!

Visited February 2013