Americas Best Value Inn Mt Vernon
Comfort Suites(Mount Vernon)
US$116
US$104
US$118
Drury Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon(Mount Vernon)
US$122
US$151
US$128
Super 8 Mt. Vernon(Mount Vernon)
US$70
US$65
Priceline
Quality Inn(Mount Vernon)
US$87
US$85
Motel 6 Mount Vernon(Mount Vernon)
US$67
US$65
US$78
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewsjust passing thruwafflesbed was comfortablerecommend this hotelbiscuits and gravyovernight stoprooms were very cleancleanlinessatlantahighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2012

This motel was perfectly ok for the night. It was clean and felt safe but it probably was a little over priced for the size of room. It was about $70 for 2 adults 1 bed but after checking other motels that only offered smaller beds, felt a little shady but wanted more more-this motel was priced right. The staff was friendly and quick with check in and I didnt have a single issue with our stay

Room Tip: Do not stay at the quality inn down the road!! Stayed here once and it was the same price as everywhere else-was so dirty we slept in our clothes for the 1st time none of us too a shower, there were literal bullet holes in the door and broken locks
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roxursoxoff
Reviewed 25 September 2012

The room was below standards for just about anyone. The exterior of the hotel was considerably rundown. Our room was dingy with worn bedding and the bedspreads should never have been put on the beds in the first place. The hanging shelving unit was placed in a precarious area near the sink and I hit it several times. Not enough shelf space to hang anything or storage to keep anything off floors. Towels were worn a s well. I won't be staying here again. In fact I'd rather sleep in my car than in this hotel again.Stains on ceiling, bed skirt, floor.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Deliastravels
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I stayed here on a cross country journey from NC to WA. I admit I was a little tricked by the name when I drove up. I thought I was staying at America's Best Value Inn, but noticed the name was different when I pulled into the parking lot. It was late, and we were tired. So, we just went with it. We paid $72 for two people, and that was with the AARP/Senior discount. This is a very high rate for the area. Typically, you expect to pay $50ish in the area.

The staff wasn't exactly welcoming, but just doing their job. We were told there was a hot breakfast for the morning. We got to the room, which was dark and old school. It wasn't exactly dirty, but showed wear. My blanket had a giant hole in the bottom of it. There has been an attempt to update, but sadly it was just hot and dark inside.

The room was extremely hot when we entered, but after a 30min with the door open, and then later the A/C on it got to a comfortable temperature. It had been over 100degrees that day.

There were hot items in the breakfast, but nothing that looked like I would eat it. We just left, and went on our way.

Overall, A place I wouldn't stay at again given the competition in the area. It was a little overpriced for what you get.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank kahuku x
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We read the reviews which did not portray reality. It was ok, clean, very small dark room.Did not try breakfast. Expensive for the quality.Would not stay again.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary-Cherri W
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We were passing through on our way to TN for a family vacation. I was really excited, I read the reviews and went to expida.com booked the room. Got a GREAT rate of $53.00 says it has a hot breakfast and the rooms are clean.
The hotel lost our reservation, told me they didnt' have it. I said I'll go online and show them the confirmation email from expedia and they magically found the reservation. They said some times it takes hours to get it. I booked the reservation over 24 hours prior.
The room was clean, but the breakfast was horrible. The HOT breakfast was really bad, the eggs were not eatable, the sausage was GRAY! and the gravy was water with white clumps. The cereal was stale and the fruit was canned fruti contail. I was really dissappointed and won't be staying at this hotel EVER again. The food was bad (and i am big on breakfast) and the service was rude.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family