“Love this place GREAT customer service ”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

On a trip with my sisters and stop here on the way to and from Franklin, TN. Got the low calorie menu chicken and loved it. Service was great, food was hot-overall excellent.

My sister left her jacket there and we were over an hour away so she called and they had it and shipped it to her for free! How many places would do that!? ! I thought it was awesome and now they have a group of loyal customers. Plus, love the gift shop!!

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Not a bad breakfast. Like the pancakes, best I have had in long time and my wife was the one that order them. Lol

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stopped in for a break from driving and something to eat on our way home from vacation. This Cracker Barrel is typical of most. Friendly staff and good food. We weren't by any means in a hurry, but it was nice that the food came quickly and we were able to get back on the road.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love going there looking at the merchandise shop and all the unique items they carry. Food is good but I think is pricey for what you get.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

the people here are real nice. they try to be help full with each other. so no customer goes un helped