“Awful, Awful, Awful”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #61 of 74 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped while traveling for quick grab and go biscuit. The drive through was not moving. After 10 minutes in drive through I went inside. Nothing but angry customers. We left. If southbound there is a good McDonalds a few miles south in a Loves Truck Stop. Go there.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

While traveling long distance I stopped at this McDonalds to grab a quick bite. I note that it was very clean, service was good, the food came out quickly and hot, but the best aspect was the employment of employees with limitations. This McDonalds clearly provides opportunity for what these employees can do. I recommend supporting this McDonalds for very good service and inclusiveness.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

It is nice clean place and is close to the highway for ease of access when you are traveling. Their burgers are tender and juicy. They do have a new style of seating arrangements where the booth arrangement is circular. I prefer the older style booth.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

It’s been a couple of years since we stopped at a McDonalds so we gave them a try as it was convenient and we were in a hurry. Well that was a mistake. The sandwiches were lukewarm at best and had no flavor or taste what’s so ever. The fries weren’t much better. No wonder they are losing customers with food that tastes like that. It wasn’t even that cheap.
I don’t fault this location on the taste as that’s what they’re given but it should be hot when served to the customer. Guess it will be another few years before we try again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Thank you McDonald’s for that just off I-64/57 double drive-thru location. With 2 easy access locations in Mt. Vernon, IL they are both super busy. Locals know and plan for the time it takes to get thru, but really! Try parking and standing in line in-side! The wait down at Ina’s Love/McDonald’s Truck Stop with 1 drive-thru is just a lengthy! What are we to do? Plead for a 3rd, a 4th location in our town?