“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Our stays have always been just overnites. Clean rooms and roomy. Comfortable beds. The breakfast they offer is a decent variety. However, I don't get why the bacon always seems under cooked. Maybe they feel most people like it that way. One pet peeve: why only one trash can in the breakfast area? And where it's at, it seems hidden.
The employee's are nice and friendly. Having free WiFi,very nice. Curiosity question, why do you have to sign in every time you go to a different floor?

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
mtvernongm, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mount Vernon, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
To our valued guest Nanna Jordan

I want to personally thank you for taking your valuable time to let us know about your hotel experience, I am happy to hear you were pleased with the cleanliness and friendliness. I thank you for letting me know about the bacon and I will personally look into that. We have added a second trash can in breakfast area. Thank you for pointing this out. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Kerry-Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Brevard, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Amazingly friendly staff both late at night and early morning. Very clean and spacious room. The beds were so comfortable. One of the best hotels we found just by chance on a long trip. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
mtvernongm, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mount Vernon, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
To our valued guest Judy H

I want to thank you for taking your valuable time to let me know about your hotel experience. I thank you for recognizing our friendliness , cleanliness and the comfort of the bed. I will share your comments with my staff. I will thank them for a job well done. We do appreciate you and hope to see you again.

Dix, Illinois
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Never again will we stay here. Three times we had workers just walk into our room. It wasn't even check out time! If you like your privacy, don't stay here!!!!! However Nichol at front desk was super nice!!!! Otherwise, never again!

• Stayed June 2014
To our valued guests Nick and Jen 221

I want to personally thank you for letting me know about your hotel experience. I sincerely apologize for the fact that workers entered your room prior to checkout time. I would like to know more details if you would be so kind. I will discuss your comments with my staff. I will let Nichol know you appreciated her kindness. Please call me at 618-244-1169 so we can discuss this further.

Trappe, Maryland
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was great! Ruth at the front desk was amazing! Handled new check-in like a pro! Very friendly and helpful! Room clean and big! They honored our coupon! Great breakfast & coffee! Roomy and beds were wonderful after traveling all day! I called ahead and Ruth was busy with check-in and offered to call me back! Very nice Ruth!

• Stayed June 2014
mtvernongm, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mount Vernon, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you to our valued guest Sistermbelle

I thank you for sharing your hotel experience. You are very kind to let us know you appreciated the friendliness, cleanliness, breakfast, and the beds. I will share your comments with my staff and I will make sure Ruth knows she made a positive difference in your stay. I thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.

fort dodge
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel with very friendly staff. Rooms were nice, clean and quiet. Breakfast was the standard fare, but was hot and tasted good. The staff kept up with the replacement of items. Grounds were also neat and clean. Pool area could have been cleaner. Pool area was my only drawback of this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
To our valued guest John l

I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I thank you for your kind comments regarding the friendliness, cleanliness of both the rooms and grounds . I sincerely appreciate knowing about the lack of cleanliness in the pool area. I promptly addressed this with my staff and I take full responsibility . I hope you accept my apology and sincerely hope you will give us another chance. If I can be of personal assistance please let me know. (618-244-2700.)

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

After a few nights on a hard bed in a less than great hotel you appreciate the soft beds, updated decor and cleanliness of the Comfort Suites. Best night's stay throughout our vacation. I would highly recommend!! There are a few reviews talking about the staff--I have to say the evening clerk and the morning clerk were both friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again in a heartbeat.

Stayed June 2014
To our valued guest Cassie A

I want to personally thank you for letting me know about your recent stay with us. I thank you for the kind words. We are glad the soft beds, décor, cleanliness and friendliness were appreciated and were of value. I will share your comments with my staff and ownership as we are very proud of our hotel and people. I thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.

Kerry- Hotel Manager
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and stayed one night. The evening staff was very pleasant and smiling. Room was very clean.. Grabbed breakfast next morning and was on our way... This was our 2nd visit at this location and will
Defiantly not be our last. recommend to all others passing through!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
To our valued guest Pudgy01

I thank you for taking your valuable time to share your hotel experience. I am very happy that you appreciated the friendliness and cleanliness . I will share your comments with my staff and recognize the appropriate people for a job well done. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.