“YUMMY YUMMY”

Blue House Korean BBQ
Ranked #19 of 110 Restaurants in Mundelein
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 26 January 2012

We really like this place. Very friendly service and we never experienced slow or bad service as other have mentioned.
We haven't had any bad experiences here and the food is really really good. The BulGoKi is of the "wet" sweet kind, that is cooked with the juices. Bulgoki is different in different regions of korea and for a wet sweet Bulgoki it is very good. However, I do prefer the dry BulgoKi that is grilled drier. However that is just a matter of preference and I am sure many other people like the dry kind.
Their kalbi is very good and as I write this I can't come up with any bad things so this is definitely a huge 4 stars to this place.

1  Thank dkrejser

Reviewed 8 September 2011

I have to say this is a great place. Bul Go Ki was wonderful although not as good as Kim's in Mundelein. The decor was very typical for Korean restaurants and I found the service here to be very good. Personally I like the taste of Bul Go Ki at Kim's Korean Restaurant in Mundelein better so I will probably go there more but, I would probably bring out of town guests here as ambiance and service is better.

1  Thank midwest4