“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is delicious... especially the Tuscan minestrone soup and the roasted beet salad with balsamic and goat cheese etc.. but.. the soup of the day... a sausage and white bean one... was simply divine.. I wish they served it on their daily soup menu!! Lovely atmosphere... I am sensitive to noise but the lovely bar or any booth along the far wall work wonderfully for me.. service is always great also!!

There are newer reviews for Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We had a private room which was great for 30 people. Wait staff was attentive and each course they were on top of it. The chicken parmesan was great. Tortellini was ok. Tiramisu was top notch.

1  Thank bertaron
Reviewed 14 December 2013

My daughter loves to come here because they have a good gluten free menu. The rest of the food is ok, but not great. Service is good. Our waitress was very attentive, friendly and didn't hover. My husband and I found our food to be bland. His rigatoni bolognese had lots of pasta and meat, just very little sauce.i had lobster soup. It was ok, just not great. It's a beautiful restaurant where they don't rush you, just wish the food was better.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We have eaten at this Biaggi's many times, and highly recommend it. The food has been excellent - pastas, beef, seafood. All has been delicious with generous portions. Huge Caesar salad. Nice variety of wines. Desserts are really luscious - if you have the room.

The server staff has always been friendly, attentive, and on-the-spot. They easily handled both large family groups and couples for us.

I really like the facility. Comfortable tables and chairs as well as booths. The only negative, as with other large, open-space restaurants: when they are full, the noise level is very high. The restrooms are a marble masterpiece, fancier that the dining room, and very clean.

Table advice: This is an open-kitchen restaurant. If you enjoy the noisy banter between the chefs, the line and the servers picking up food, ask for a table towards the back of the dining room. It can be pretty entertaining. If not, be sure to ask for a table/booth in the front of the dining room.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

They exceeded my expectations for a dinner reception I had there! The food was great, wine was awesome, they worked with me on the pricing, unbelievable experience!