“good food wonderful service”
Review of Jimmy's Grill

Jimmy's Grill
Ranked #123 of 456 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had the most personable waiter at Jimmy's. My son didn't like his mac and cheese and he wisked it away so fast and brought him some pb & j rolls. Loved this guy... great mahi mahi tacos

There are newer reviews for Jimmy's Grill

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Jimmy's Grill is a great place to meet friends for a drink or grab a bite to eat. We like to eat on the patio on nice days and people watch on the busy corner of downtown Naperville. My companion had a big burger with cheese and mushrooms. Since I wasn't very hungry I ordered the steak slider, which was very small (about 2-3 bites) but very tasty. Overall our experience was just what we expected when stopping by Jimmy's. It hasn't changed much over the years and that's what keeps us coming back.

1  Thank 961karenkk
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Last summer, it was wonderful and we ate here regularly on their outdoor patio. This year, under new management, they are rationing umbrellas. There is something about eating under the sun on an 80+ degree day I don't tolerate well. Prior entrees included fries - not anymore. You can enjoy fries for an extra fee. They are trying to make the menu more upscale with a biker bar motif and it is not working. The staff became annoyed with our questions about the change. I thought new management makes a place better, but Jimmy's got downgraded.

3  Thank BeAlert23
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Used to go to Jimmy's a lot specifically for the BBLT....aka the best sand which I've ever had... until they changed their menu. Really? They replaced the BBLT for a Cuban sandwich- something you can get practically anywhere else. Huge disappointment.

2  Thank sandwhichjunky
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I used to love going to Jimmy's for their food and fun atmosphere. The atmosphere is still there, but their menu selection and food quality overall has gone drastically down hill. They slimmed down the menu to only maybe 6 dinners, sandwiches, salads, and apps. Some of my favorites have vanished (like their salmon, goat cheese, grape, and caramelized onion salad!!) Also, the portion sizes have decreased, and their cornbread sides have disappeared. The prices, however, are still the same...$14 for a salad?!? I wish they had stayed true to themselves instead of trying to be like the trendier restaurants around them.

2  Thank Blair H