“great place for business travel”
Review of Hotel Arista

Hotel Arista
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great service, the staff one of the best I've encounter. Coming back is a must. Great environment close to major roads but far enough from the noise.
The single king bed room it is huge large enough for what ever you need. Can't be wrong in choosing this place.

Room Tip: Top floors are the best
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
JeffBrownGM, General Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you very much for providing us with your outstanding feedback from your stay. I understand that you have many choices when deciding where to stay, and I sincerely appreciate that you chose Hotel Arista. Your endorsement of our hotel is more than I could have asked for. I have shared your great comments about our staff with the entire team; as they are work diligently to make sure that we consistently exceed the expectations of each and every one of our guests. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope that we will see you again very soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed here because we got a great rate; their normal rates are too pricey otherwise. The room was gorgeous -- looked new and well-maintained. The bathroom was fantastic! Loved the TV in the mirror!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

I am very appreciative of your feedback from your stay. I can assure you that we are working diligently to ensure that Hotel Arista continues to be a great value to our guests. We will continue to strive to provide a great value to you, and all of our guests. If there is anything I can personally do to ensure that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back as a returning guest, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with your feedback.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I recently visited family, for a long weekend, & they thought we picked the best hotel in the area. I have to agree 100%. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Our extremely spacious 2Q room was fantastic. The beds and pillows (and plenty of them) were very comfortable. I liked how I could pre-request a body pillow and Wii - and both were in the room upon check-in (at no extra charge). The bathroom was the biggest I’ve seen in my travels. I loved the extra-large, soft bath towels. The room had all the amenities we needed - refrigerator, coffee maker, safe for valuables, comfortable robes, plenty of hangars (even for 3 people – you don’t often get that). We requested a microwave on our last morning and it was delivered within 10 minutes. The room even had an “all on” & “all off” light switch - very convenient. We didn’t have dinner at Sugar Toad but breakfast was delicious. We had a very enjoyable stay. Not one complaint. Keep up the good work in this beautiful hotel !!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful feedback from your stay. The entire team here at Hotel Arista is very appreciative of your comments. I am extremely happy that your stay was so enjoyable. I hope that the next time you visit your family we will have the opportunity to accommodate you again. We are continually improving and updating the property, and I can assure that the service will always first rate. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do personally to make your next stay more enjoyable. Thank you!

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Regularly travel to the western suburbs for business and decided to try Arista despite being 5-10 minutes further west from my client in Lisle / Downers Grove. I have travel budgets which limit me to 2-3 star hotels in the area, but Arista was available for the same price. WELL WORTH IT! Gorgeous property, like brand-new, wonderful service and great amenities, considering the area. It is located near very little, but I had to give this a 5 on all accounts. In it's defense, there's no travel
Out this way so the distance to neighboring areas is quite tolerable.

Rooms are beautiful, a 5/5, great bathrooms, very spacious, modern, luxurious. Also 2 good restaurants with reasonably-priced food. Also- gorgeous spa- really gorgeous, and I treated myself to a wonderful massage (20% off for
Hotel guests). Great gym.

Best hotel experience in a while.

• Stayed: September 2013

I am very glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am elated that you found Hotel Arista to be a great value, as we work very hard to provide superior services and amenities at a comparable price to lesser hotels. Please make sure to check our website for our Guaranteed Best Available Rate when travelling, as we are striving to continue providing our guests with a great value. I appreciate your feedback regarding your experience at the Arista Spa and Salon, as we are very proud to provide an oasis for our guests to relax, restore, and refresh. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance, and I do hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stayed here a couple times, NYE of last year was amazing here. THe room was clean, modern and the bathroom had really nice modern touhes ( that you'd see in an expensive downtown hotel)
i'd definitely stay here again in the future, just wish more things were nearby ( movies, activities, etc)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback from your experiences at Hotel Arista. I am very appreciative of your comments. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to ring in the New Year again this year. I also wanted to let you know that we do provide complimentary shuttle service for our guests anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. Our shuttle can take you to Downtown Naperville, Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora, and the Fox Valley Mall (just to name a few). We have also recently opened The Tap In Pub and Carvery on our campus, in order to provide you with more options on the CityGate Centre Campus. Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

This was my second time staying at Hotel Arista. The rooms are incredible- they are always impeccably clean and very we'll appointed. I chose a suite for this stay- and my sons were bowled over with having 3 TV's in the room (bedroom, living area and bathroom). The suite was a great size (700+ sq ft), the bath tub was wonderful, and the service is excellent! Great value for the amount of peace it brought. My only complaint would be a request for greater variety on the room service (dinner & wine menu). On the 2nd night we dined at the Sugar Toad restaurant (Hotel Arista's restaurant in the lobby). The food was good (slightly disappointing considering the price). The hotel's location limits dining choices within walking distance. But, the beautiful rooms and relaxing stays keep me coming back again and again!

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear SFrison,

I appreciate your wonderful feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am also very glad to hear that your sons enjoyed their stay with us. I also wanted to thank you for your feedback on your experience at Sugartoad, as we are constantly improving and refining the food and the menu. The feedback that you provided from your experience will help us to improve, so that upon your next visit hopefully we will exceed your expectations. We will continue to improve, and I hope that your next stay will be even better! Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We received a gift for an overnight stay at the Arista in a suite and wow, we were not disappointed. The hotel was conveniently located near the expressway yet quiet. We had a suite on the 11th floor and it was beautiful. The room was large with a very nice living area with nice views, a big beautiful bathroom and a nice separate bedroom area with a comfy king size bed and big screen tv. The bathroom had a large soaking tub with really nice toiletries and robes. I love a good turndown service and this was one of the best. The customer service was excellent. An indoor pool would have been nice but this hotel was awesome and I would definitely recommend

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter and have really nice views
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for posting your feedback from your recent stay. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us; I greatly appreciate all of your feedback regarding our property and services. I am very grateful for your recommendation of our hotel to others. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. I hope that we will have the pleasure of accommodating you again in the future.