“Fantastic ”

Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Hotel is a bit on pricey side but worth every $ for the accommodations and customer service they extend to guests. Extremely comfortable, good in-house bar/restaurant (Sugar Toad) plus will provide free shuttle to downtown Naperville where unique shops and restaurants are. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
JeffBrownGM, General Manager at Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback about your recent stay. I greatly appreciate your feedback on the accommodations and the guest service, as the entire team here at Hotel Arista works diligently to ensure that we provide the best accommodations possible and unparalleled guest service. We also work very hard to make sure that Hotel Arista is a great value to all of our guests. Our complimentary shuttle can take you anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel, which is ideal for a day of shopping or to go visit the Riverwalk in Downtown Naperville. On your next visit, be sure to check out our newest restaurant, The Tap In. The Tap In Pub and Carvery provides our guests with a more casual atmosphere with updated takes on great “pub style” classics. Hopefully we will see you again soon and please let me know if I can personally be of any assistance. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Malibu
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I had never stayed at a hotel that takes care of their clients/guest like the Arista with the new Spa that offers special massage, steam and sauna! They took care of upgrading us to a beautiful room on the Top Floor Corner Room - (12 Floors) and did special, over the top nice amenities for my wife's Birthday, like rose petals from the front door to the bed and also to the bathtub filled with warm bath and floating rose petals. Transport to the local outlet mall and special dinner at House on the Hill, Meson Sabika - Napperville was included in the hotel amenities and terrific service.

Room Tip: Top Floor corner room if available!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
I am unbelievably pleased to hear that your wife’s birthday was memorable; and that you enjoyed your stay. I am also very glad to hear that we were able to personalize your stay with special amenities for your wife, as we take great pride in ensuring each of our guests’ stays are unique. We work very hard to make sure that each guest feels welcomed as an individual, and not just “one of many”. Also, I would like to thank you for providing your great feedback from your experience at the Arista Spa and Salon, as it is a wonderful addition to our hotel and a great service to be able to provide our guests. I sincerely hope that we will have the privilege of accommodating you and your wife again in the future.
Nyc
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Last minute business travel and was very pleased. While it was more than expected the room and service was over the top. The gym was equipped with new equipment and very nice. The room was very spacious and equipped with all necessities.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback from your recent stay. I am very happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Your comments regarding Olympus Executive Fitness Center are very welcomed, and we are fortunate to have such an outstanding fitness facility for our guests to utilize. Upon your next stay, please make sure to stop by the Arista Spa and Salon after your workout, as they have steamrooms, saunas, and wonderful massages for after your workout. Thank you once again for your feedback, and I hope that we will see you again soon.
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We came for vacation to tour Chicago. Did not know much about the suburbs of Chicago. We were pleasantly surprised by our stay at this hotel and the area. Staff was VERY friendly and helpful.The facilities definitely made quite a impression with us. The place was clean, quiet, modern and up to date. If you prefer a quiet restful place to stay while on vacation to tour Chicago, I highly recommend this hotel.

Do keep in mind of its location. If you do not have your own transportation, you will need to rely on the shuttle service. They do take you to the Metra train stations (Naperville and Route 59) which takes you to downtown Chicago. For dining, they will also take you to downtown Naperville where is a lot of options for you. With that, you will need to schedule rides with the hotel - which kind of requires planning ahead and takes the air of spontaneity out of your vacation.

Do try the hotel's Sugar Toad, good portion and flavor. Do NOT try the pub Tap In nearby. It is awful and the service is horrific.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
I am glad to hear that we were your hotel of choice for your recent vacation, and thank you very much for taking the time to provide your very valuable feedback. I am also glad that you were able to utilize our complimentary shuttle service. I am pleased to hear that your stay at Hotel Arista exceeded your expectations. I have shared your restaurant feedback with both Sugartoad, and The Tap In; as we are always striving to improve. I am displeased to hear that your visit to The Tap In did not meet your expectations, and I can assure you that I will be working closely with them to ensure future guests do not have similar experiences. If you would like to discuss any portion of your visit in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Please accept my apologies, and I hope that all of your future visits will exceed your expectations. Thank you.
Brownsville, Texas
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great service, the staff one of the best I've encounter. Coming back is a must. Great environment close to major roads but far enough from the noise.
The single king bed room it is huge large enough for what ever you need. Can't be wrong in choosing this place.

Room Tip: Top floors are the best
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you very much for providing us with your outstanding feedback from your stay. I understand that you have many choices when deciding where to stay, and I sincerely appreciate that you chose Hotel Arista. Your endorsement of our hotel is more than I could have asked for. I have shared your great comments about our staff with the entire team; as they are work diligently to make sure that we consistently exceed the expectations of each and every one of our guests. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope that we will see you again very soon!
Zionsville, Indiana
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed here because we got a great rate; their normal rates are too pricey otherwise. The room was gorgeous -- looked new and well-maintained. The bathroom was fantastic! Loved the TV in the mirror!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
I am very appreciative of your feedback from your stay. I can assure you that we are working diligently to ensure that Hotel Arista continues to be a great value to our guests. We will continue to strive to provide a great value to you, and all of our guests. If there is anything I can personally do to ensure that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back as a returning guest, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with your feedback.
Rahway, New Jersey, USA
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I recently visited family, for a long weekend, & they thought we picked the best hotel in the area. I have to agree 100%. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Our extremely spacious 2Q room was fantastic. The beds and pillows (and plenty of them) were very comfortable. I liked how I could pre-request a body pillow and Wii - and both were in the room upon check-in (at no extra charge). The bathroom was the biggest I’ve seen in my travels. I loved the extra-large, soft bath towels. The room had all the amenities we needed - refrigerator, coffee maker, safe for valuables, comfortable robes, plenty of hangars (even for 3 people – you don’t often get that). We requested a microwave on our last morning and it was delivered within 10 minutes. The room even had an “all on” & “all off” light switch - very convenient. We didn’t have dinner at Sugar Toad but breakfast was delicious. We had a very enjoyable stay. Not one complaint. Keep up the good work in this beautiful hotel !!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful feedback from your stay. The entire team here at Hotel Arista is very appreciative of your comments. I am extremely happy that your stay was so enjoyable. I hope that the next time you visit your family we will have the opportunity to accommodate you again. We are continually improving and updating the property, and I can assure that the service will always first rate. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do personally to make your next stay more enjoyable. Thank you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naperville
Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
Chicago Marriott Naperville
#6 of 18 in Naperville
The Herrington Inn & Spa
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora
Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville

Been to Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre? Share your experiences!