Hotel Arista
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$101
US$92
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$111
US$135
Courtyard
US$110
US$85
ExtendedStay
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$60
Red Roof
Sleep Inn Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$86
US$177
US$169
  • Pool
All reviewsbathroom mirrorsugar toadfrosted glassseparate showerdeep soaking tubbeautiful hotelupscale hoteloffice parkparking garagebusiness hotelroom servicebusiness meetingdowntown napervillewestern suburbsrooms are moderngreat amenitiesfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

My wife and I are lucky enough to have grandma available to watch the kids every once in a while on the weekends, and when we do, we try and stay somewhere nice in the western/northern suburbs of Chicago. We've stayed at several places, and this is definitely at the top of our list.

The staff, from check-in, until departure, was probably the friendliest I've ever dealt with.

We loved the decor of our room... contemporary, yet comfortable. The bathroom is amazing, comprised mostly of frosted glass and white granite, with a separate toilet area, shower, a bathtub and of course the infamous TV in the mirror. Even the hallways are cool, with square LED lights toward the bottom of the walls to help light the way. When your elevator door opens on your floor, you are greeted with a setup of ice water with lemons. Just a great touch. It's the little things sometimes, ya know?!

Speaking of little things, after we returned from dinner, there was "turnover" service in our room where the TV was on with a constant video of a fireplace. If that's not your thing, turn one channel down and you get a constant video of a waterfall. Hope you didn't drink too much.

The only thing keeping it from a 5-star rating, is simply the location. It's in a business park. Unless you want to eat and drink in the hotel restaurant (see my other review), there's not much to do within several miles. And the view from our 10 floor room was of.. well, business buildings.

By no means would that make us not stay here again, we understand we are in the western suburbs of Chicago, probably one of the least exciting places to be. The Schaumburg Renaissance is what I'd compare this hotel to the most, and while they do have the advantage of being much closer to many more restaurants and shopping, the style/decor of the rooms and the fantastic staff of this hotel sets this place apart. We'll be back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarlChicago_IL
JeffBrownGM, General Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you very much for taking your time to provide your very insightful feedback from your stay. I greatly appreciate all of the wonderful comments regarding our service and our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as we are constantly striving to provide our guests with the best accommodations, service, and amenities. I also appreciate your feedback regarding our location, and wanted to provide you with some information that you may find useful in the future. We actually have three restaurants here on our campus; Sugartoad, CityGate Grille, and The Tap In Pub and Carvery. We also have a coffee shop, Lavazza Espression, which offers breakfast and lunch options and a variety of wines in the evenings. Recently, we have also opened Arista Spa and Salon, which offers a multitude of Salon and Spa services in a chic, luxurious setting. We also offer a complimentary shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel, which can take you to numerous area restaurants and attractions. I hope that you may find some of this information useful for your next visit. We are looking forward to having the opportunity to accommodate you and your wife again in the future, and if I can be of any assistance please contact me directly. Thanks again!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

This was my third stay at the Hotel Arista over the past year and it finally occurred to me that when a hotel is so good - consistently, I should get back on on track and review it on Tripadvisor after having taken a break for the past while.
This hotel is a great business hotel close to one of the companies that I do business with in Naperville but there are lots of chain hotels close by as well. Even though I could be earning points at the Marriott or Hiltons close by - this hotel always goes far beyond just meeting my expectations and so it earns my business and positive review.

The service is outstanding from the doorman to the reception and check-in counter. Always feel very welcome and believe that they really will do whatever it takes to make my stay great.

The Hotel facilities are modern and very upscale. The rooms are large and wonderful with great beds, quite heating / cooling system, and a whole room lighting system that lets you control everything from the hight table. Bathrooms are large and very modern with great amenities.

The bar and restaurant is comfortable, service is very good, and the food is excellent.

Very hard to find any fault but one thing that is a bit overboard is that they remove all the open soaps from the bathroom every day and replace them all with new ones - not required and definitely not green but at this I'm stretching hard to find a small quibble.

It's not inexpensive but it is definitely worth it!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris E
JeffBrownGM, General Manager at Hotel Arista, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

I sincerely thank you for taking your time to provide your outstanding review. I can assure you that we will continue striving to exceed all expectations, and provide you with the best possible service. I did want to let you know that as of January 1st, 2014 Hotel Arista is now a member of the iPrefer Rewards Program; therefore, our guests can now earn points for their stays with us. Your review is an outstanding endorsement of our hotel, and I am truly appreciative that you took the time to share your experience with others. I did also want to point out that any open/unused soap, shampoo, etc. that are removed from our guestrooms are donated to a nearby shelter, so that they can be used by someone in need. Thank you once again for taking your time to share your wonderful review of Hotel Arista, and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I took advantage of the Hotels Discounted Weekend rate which made the per night only slightly more $ than the chains all South of I-88. Rebecca S. at the front desk was very helpful (as all staff was) thru the entire process. We arrived very late after North Centrals track meet and late night desk staff wowed my wife and son with their service. Parking is simple, the ground floor deck is mostly shared with other tenants in the building, the hotel was empty, plus I can read signs that say "for hotel guest".
The frosted glass is cool to look at but could create a sleep issue for someone at times. Signage to the coffee shop needs improvement for guest. WSJ on the door in the morning, Naperville paper in the lobby, late check out was available and appreciated by us. The interior is beautiful and is high quality upon close inspection. I hope you find this helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Shawn,

Thank you very much for your very insightful review of your experience with us. I greatly appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our staff, and our service. It is the goal of everyone here at Hotel Arista to always provide our guests with the best possible experience. I am very glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I greatly appreciate your feedback on the frosted glass, and our signage; as we are currently working to improve both of these aspects of our hotel. We will continue to strive to improve every day, and I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to accommodate you and your family again in the future. If I can ever be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Recently stayed for 3 nights and had an on-site meeting during my visit. Very classy accommodations; enjoyed the soap/spa products in the room as well as the comfy bathrobe to use! Also thumbs up to the workout facility and business center, both of which I found to be better than average for this size hotel. All the staff was very friendly and helpful, and enjoyed a great meal at the restaurant, SugarToad.
This is my company's preferred hotel in the Naperville area, and I look forward to future meetings here!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are also looking forward to your future meetings, and greatly appreciate the opportunity to accommodate you. Thank you for your very nice comments about our facilities, and our staff; as it is our goal to provide the best of both to each one of our guests. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I look forward to your next stay. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

The hotel arista reminded me of the Elysian in downtown Chicago but at about 1/5 of the cost due to the out of the way location. My significant other and I needed a little break from the kids so even though we live close by we stayed over night as a little getaway. We got a deluxe corner suite which was lovely and the price was not painful. The hotel is upscale and customer service was excellent. Nicely decorated, very modern. We enjoyed a lovely stay.

Room Tip: deluxe corner suite with 2 rooms and a high floor (we stayed on the 6th floor) was excellent
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria R

Dear Maria,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your outstanding feedback about your stay. I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, as it is our goal to provide each and every one of our guests with an outstanding experience that exceeds all of their expectations. I hope that next time you would like “a little break” we will have the opportunity to provide you with another restful stay. If you have not already, please check out our new Arista Spa and Salon, as they provide wonderful services that can enhance any stay. I hope that we will see you again soon; and please let me know if I can ever be of any assistance. Thank you!