“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at the Hotel Arista Friday and Saturday nights for a wedding. We strongly recommend this hotel. The staff was fabulous -- always holding doors and responding to our requests. The room came with many amenities: free wi-fi, a refrigerator that actually cooled, a dark wash cloth for make-up removal, exfoliating oatmeal soap, super clean bathroom, lots of accessible power outlets, reading lights, and a comfortable bed. No ice machine but willing to bring you ice if requested. No pool but way above average fitness facility. Parking super convenient. While we got a discounted price for the wedding, even at full price the value received was better than most other hotels we have stayed at in the United States.

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor (12 floors total) and heard virtually nothing.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
CAIRO
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This is our fourth stay at this wonderful suburban hotel, which is by far, in my opinion, the best suburban hotel in the country; chiefly because of its amazing management.

During our stay, we felt that every single staff member that we encountered tried his/her best to make sure that our stay was perfect. All our requests were met with courtesy and were executed swiftly.

All the amenities at the hotel are top notch. My wife enjoyed her workouts at the very nice fitness center and the spa attached to the hotel. We also enjoyed very high speed internet service and the business center facilities at no extra charge.

The breakfast at Sugar Toad restaurant was excellent and the service was prompt and excellent.

Housekeeping was great and kept the room spotless.

We are looking forward to our next stay.

Thank you Hotel Arista Team.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Last week-end we attended a wedding at Arista Hotel. It was wonderful.
Aside from the very nice room, ammenities and comfortable accommodations, service everywhere is excellent but SUPERB at the front desk. We need to publicly recognize Brent Delahunty (Front Office Manager) as an outstanding employee who went "out of his way" to make life easier for me as my luggage (everything, including the dress for the wedding) was left, by the airline Volaris, in Mexico City.
Upon our arrival, he took it upon himself to get it for me, going to the extent of getting through in Spanish, with Franklin who speaks the language, and even had his girlfriend pick it up at the airport. I haven´t enough words of gratitude to convey to them … but need to let you know that Arista Hotel in Naperville deserves not only 5, but many more stars!

Room Tip: I think all rooms are good!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Ogdensburg, New York
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Absolutely the very best hotel I've ever been. I've spent many nights in top of the line hotels in Chicago, New York, California, Canada, etc. and Hotel Arista beats them all. I spent every morning in the best fitness center I've ever seen at any hotel or resort, using both state of the art free weights and machines. The spa has a steam room, dry sauna, and a room to simply relax in. I never lost wifi anywhere in or around the facility, and all service was quick and on demand with a very courteous staff. It is unbeatable!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Laurinburg, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The accommodations were absolutely superb. Spent the weekend visiting family and had a great visit with the hotel made the trip complete. The room was very spacious and comfortable and the king bed was exceptional and I am very particular about having a good nights sleep. The location was away from the busy downtown area of Chicago yet easy to travel anywhere you want because of the location of a major expressway nearby. The hotel staff was excellent and my compliments to them. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Chicago and the surrounding area. My next visit will again be spent at the Arista !!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view and request a room with a great view
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Groveland, Illinois
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The room was great, reminded me of a nicer Westin. Soaking tub was fabulous, bathroom spacious. I love places that offer turndown service. I don't like having to call for ice, though. It took 3 calls and a half hour. Room service was pretty good. Beds comfortable. They offered lemon infused water in the lobby, which I loved. A couple times I had to wait a LONG time for someone to valet my car. At one point I just left my car out front and gave the keys to the person at the front desk. Oddly, got a call 45 minutes later wondering if I wanted my car valeted and did I have the keys...
The restaurant, despite being pretty empty (and good reviews) was only fair at best.
I thought the hotel was a little pricey. It isn't the Four Seasons! There aren't any "nice" hotels in the area...you are either staying at a cheap hotel or this place. I haven't ever been to this area before, or I might have liked to stay closer to the darling downtown area in Naperville, where you can walk to tons of quaint shops and restaurants. Hotel Arista is about 15 minutes from that area. There is literally nothing near the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This Hotel is very sleek and modern. Right when you walk in, there is a elegant bar/restaurant that have a great selection of drinks available.

I was here for a wedding and we had delicious hors d'oeuvres. The ballroom was decorated so beautifully. The dinner options were NY strip or stuffed chicked, mashed potatoes and cooked carrots, which were all delicious. Not over cooked or dried out.

The hotel was absolutely beautiful and was a very special wedding.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple