“Simply awesome!!!”
Review of Hotel Arista

Hotel Arista
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed 19 August 2014

After stay with them, I understand why they rated no. 1 Naperville. The hotel itself is modern, and the room is roomy and clean. What made this hotel so awesome is the staffs they have. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They just seem like they really care their guests. Plus the shuttle bus they provided for their guests to the surrounding places just super convenience. I'll stay here again for sure next time when I visit Naperville!!!

Room Tip: They have free shuttle buses for the guests.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The Hotel Arista is a beautiful hotel with a uniformly helpful and friendly staff. The wonderfully furnished rooms have lots of nice little extra touches. We had a peaceful night even though the floor was busy. A very nice place for our wedding anniversary!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at the Hotel Arista Friday and Saturday nights for a wedding. We strongly recommend this hotel. The staff was fabulous -- always holding doors and responding to our requests. The room came with many amenities: free wi-fi, a refrigerator that actually cooled, a dark wash cloth for make-up removal, exfoliating oatmeal soap, super clean bathroom, lots of accessible power outlets, reading lights, and a comfortable bed. No ice machine but willing to bring you ice if requested. No pool but way above average fitness facility. Parking super convenient. While we got a discounted price for the wedding, even at full price the value received was better than most other hotels we have stayed at in the United States.

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor (12 floors total) and heard virtually nothing.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is our fourth stay at this wonderful suburban hotel, which is by far, in my opinion, the best suburban hotel in the country; chiefly because of its amazing management.

During our stay, we felt that every single staff member that we encountered tried his/her best to make sure that our stay was perfect. All our requests were met with courtesy and were executed swiftly.

All the amenities at the hotel are top notch. My wife enjoyed her workouts at the very nice fitness center and the spa attached to the hotel. We also enjoyed very high speed internet service and the business center facilities at no extra charge.

The breakfast at Sugar Toad restaurant was excellent and the service was prompt and excellent.

Housekeeping was great and kept the room spotless.

We are looking forward to our next stay.

Thank you Hotel Arista Team.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Last week-end we attended a wedding at Arista Hotel. It was wonderful.
Aside from the very nice room, ammenities and comfortable accommodations, service everywhere is excellent but SUPERB at the front desk. We need to publicly recognize Brent Delahunty (Front Office Manager) as an outstanding employee who went "out of his way" to make life easier for me as my luggage (everything, including the dress for the wedding) was left, by the airline Volaris, in Mexico City.
Upon our arrival, he took it upon himself to get it for me, going to the extent of getting through in Spanish, with Franklin who speaks the language, and even had his girlfriend pick it up at the airport. I haven´t enough words of gratitude to convey to them … but need to let you know that Arista Hotel in Naperville deserves not only 5, but many more stars!

Room Tip: I think all rooms are good!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Absolutely the very best hotel I've ever been. I've spent many nights in top of the line hotels in Chicago, New York, California, Canada, etc. and Hotel Arista beats them all. I spent every morning in the best fitness center I've ever seen at any hotel or resort, using both state of the art free weights and machines. The spa has a steam room, dry sauna, and a room to simply relax in. I never lost wifi anywhere in or around the facility, and all service was quick and on demand with a very courteous staff. It is unbeatable!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The accommodations were absolutely superb. Spent the weekend visiting family and had a great visit with the hotel made the trip complete. The room was very spacious and comfortable and the king bed was exceptional and I am very particular about having a good nights sleep. The location was away from the busy downtown area of Chicago yet easy to travel anywhere you want because of the location of a major expressway nearby. The hotel staff was excellent and my compliments to them. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Chicago and the surrounding area. My next visit will again be spent at the Arista !!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view and request a room with a great view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo