“Get the Soup! Then order it again!!”

The White Chocolate Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The White Chocolate Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 453 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Freedom Dr. & Diehl Rd. (I-88 Naperville Exit)
Clarksburg, New Jersey
“Get the Soup! Then order it again!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My son and I were coming back from a golf trip to Blackwolf Run/Whistling Straits and this restaurant was near our hotel(Courtyard) and they recommended it. While we only had some appys, I had the soup after being given a sample and also eating my son's sample. It was more like a stew it was so rich! It ranks with some of the best soups I've every had including the Potato/Leek soup at Whistling Straits and She-Crab soup in Hilton Head. I'm sorry that I cannot comment on other menu items, but GET THE SOUP!

Everyone of the staff members that we came into contact with went out of their way to make this an enjoyable evening, even with our limited purchases.

• Visited June 2014

Naperville, Illinois
“Mom's 70th”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We arrived early for our reservation and they seated us. Very crowed for a Monday but excellent service. Never had a need for anything. Everyone enjoyed their dinners and of course dessert.

• Visited June 2014
Byron, Michigan
“Nice place”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I loved the food. Although we had a reservation and we arrived early we still had to wait quite awhile. The service was excellent and I loved the steak. It was cooked exactly as I ordered it.

Visited May 2014
“Very nice!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I ate alone at the bar while in the area for business. I say alone but I was lucky to get a seat. This is fine whiskey bar and very good restaurant. I had the steak sandwich which was excellent. The bartenders were very attentive despite being very busy. I will be back if I ever stay at this Hampton again which is doubtful. Review to follow. White Chocolate was perfect tonight! Thanks!

FL native in the St Louis IL side heartland
“Gorgeous restaurant average food.”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Their food is no better than the average Chicago Greek-run diner and the cheesecake was so undercooked that it was soupy. Gross. It could have been fabulous but it wasn't even close.

Visited June 2014