We stayed here for a quick 2 night get away to Naperville. The hotel itself was fine - the room was clean, good Internet connectivity, decent breakfast. My negative comments are as follows:
1. On the first morning they had a low fat granola cereal but the second day they only had sugary kid friendly cereal 2. I was under the impression that the rooms were suites but we only had a standard room. It wasn't a big deal but I paid a few dollars more for this hotel over the other Fairfield Inn in Naperville so was disappointed 3. It is a bit difficult to find. We came in from 59 and the only sign from Diehl is a very small blue lodging sign with several hotels listed. We missed it the first time. 4. It is not as convenient to downtown as other hotels. 5. There is no fitness center.
With all that being said, if you want a basic hotel to sleep at it serves it's purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Naperville, IL is located off of I-88 in the Chicago metro area. The hotel offers a convenient location and is minutes away from downtown Naperville. We are only 5 minutes away from the Chicago Premium Outlets and the Naperville Riverwalk. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora is an easy commute to downtown Chicago and the O'Hare Airport. Our hotel offers all the modern amenities to maintain your routine including free Wi-Fi and free breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Naperville Hotel Naperville
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Naperville
- Fairfield Inn Naperville
- Fairfield Naperville
- Naperville Fairfield Inn