“Great location and rates”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great location and rates”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed here Oct 18 and were impressed. Older motel but very clean and well kept. Staff and room both were both beyond expectations. Located near lots of quality restaurants and easy to access. We will stay there again if in the area. Price was amazing (in part because we are Marriott Rewards members).

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Joe B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This hotel is OFF the beaten path....we drove by it twice since it isn't directly on Diehl. The staff was friendly and inviting...they helped us find someplace kid friendly for dinner (Rock Bottom). Pool is average, but who cares? There's a pool! Breakfast was beyond the standard cold eggs and make it yourself toast. 2Q room was spacious, clean and inviting. Had a great night's sleep, a great breakfast and felt like we were truly staying with friends. This is the hotel I will stay at from now on!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Hannahbears_mom
Rockford, IL
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Fairfield is not a chain I normally look to when I book for my family or for business; however, as we were staying as part of a group, we didn't have much of a choice. I have to tell you, I was more than pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. It has been newly remodeled and it was really tastefully done. The rooms are superb, the beds were super comfortable and, most importantly, the hotel was very, very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast/seating area is decorated very well with a well-planned and welcoming lay-out. There is not one thing I can say that was negative about our stay here and it totally swayed me about staying at a Fairfield Inn in the future -- it will now be one of the first places I look to reserve when making travel plans.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank DRGWAGMOM
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

A top notch stay at the Fairfield Inn and suites. Comfortable rooms, very stylish, and a great area for breakfast too.

It's a tad bit difficult to navigate and find off the main road.
So give yourself an extra couple of minutes.

• Stayed September 2013
Mattoon, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Spent a Saturday night here in early August. Didn't spend much time at the hotel other than sleeping. The room was clean and the staff was courteous. We did not partake in the free breakfast but it looked good. Would recommend to a friend!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Mt. Clemens
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel was not the first Fairfield Inn we've stayed at. This one needs a little help with the continental breakfast they offer. Very disorganized, everything kept running out, people were waiting for eggs and sausage; one worker was in charge of it and was completely overwhelmed. Finally left and ate at the airport.

The phone in our room didn't work.

Aside from these 2 things, the place was fine, clean and presentable.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Dear Rob768,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad that you found it to be clean and presentable. I'm very sorry that you were unable to enjoy your breakfast and that the phone in your room didn't work. I will address both of these concerns with my staff to ensure they are fixed right away. I hope with our efforts to improve every stay for our guests you will choose the Fairfield Inn & Suites Naperville the next time you find yourself in the area.

Matt H.
Glendale AZ
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We were forced to make last minute hotel arraingments due to a family funeral. Fairfield staff was more than accomodating. Our flight from Phoenix didn't arrive in Chicago until midnight, and by the time we picked up our rental car and got to the hotel it was 2:30 AM. Knowing Marriott like I do, I knew the front desk staff would be helpful, and I was not disappointed.The hotel itself was spotless and our room very comfortable. The only disappointing factor was breakfast. Yuk! Typical breakfast of overly salty powdered eggs. I also found some curdled milk in the refrigerator. Overall I'd give this hotel 4 stars, and will continue to stay at Marriotts whenever I can.

Room Tip: This hotel is located just off of the tollway, so if traffic noise keeps you awake, choose another h...