“Some good - some not so good”
Review of Eggsperience Cafe

Eggsperience Cafe
Ranked #77 of 456 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 March 2014

ate at Eggsperience in Naperville today. Breakfast is very good - salads OK. had chicken salad wrap - too much mayo and no flavor, hardly any pecans - sweet potato fries were the worst I have ever had - bad oil taste, too small, too greasy - really awful. Probably won't go back. nice place, too bad the food is only OK.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast with my wife and although there was a wait it moved quickly. My wife ordered Greek omelet and it was huge. I prefer mine in butter but these our baked. Wife thought it was the best. I ordered corned beef skillet and it was excellent. They actually prepare their own corned beef fresh and you can taste the difference. I like the coffee pot on the table so you never have to wait for the next cup. Service was great. Very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

First thing I notice on the menu is "Belgium Waffes". Not Belgian like it should be. The server tried to tell me it was right but I blame corporate. Strangely I didn't see France Toast on the menu. I ask for steak and eggs. The server takes my order and leaves only to return to tell me that they don't offer steak. Hmm. Ordered an omelet. Average. They clearly value quantity over quality. Cold toast and over cooked omelette. Weak coffee. Edible but I won't be back. The water was good.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We just had one of the best set of omelets we have ordered from a restaurant. We did our Sunday breakfast out and stopped in to Eggsperience as we were shopping in the area. We ordered two different omelets, one normal and one egg whites only. Both came with plenty of ingredients and a good amount of melted cheese. These omelets are of the fluffy not fried variety and are very fulfilling.

1  Thank dan b
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We had breakfast here for the first time. I liked the decor, nice and simple; plenty of tables/booths, clean. I could imagine with a full house it might get a little noisy. The menu was quite extensive with several selections that sounded yummy. The omelet (baked in the French style) ordered by my other half was surprisingly moist and very good and certainly big enough to take home a meal or share! I had the eggs with corned beef hash. The hash was unlike any I had before since it didn't have any potatoes in it, but was still tasty. Service was fine. Iced water pitcher with lemon slices on the table. Coffee carafe left on table; and a cup to take with you when you leave if you're not yet coffee'd out! I thought the prices were a little higher than what I would have expected but not a turn off.

It was good enough that we will return for another visit, maybe to try their lunch selections.

1  Thank upacrk1