“2nd visit not always a charm.”
Review of Eggsperience Cafe

Eggsperience Cafe
Ranked #94 of 447 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American
“2nd visit not always a charm.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

On our second visit everything went fine until we were leaving and my wife had to use the rest room. She stated if she used the facilities first we would've left. The woman's restroom was filthy. I always heard if the bathrooms are not clean be careful of everything else.

• Visited April 2014

Torrance, California
“Some good - some not so good”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

ate at Eggsperience in Naperville today. Breakfast is very good - salads OK. had chicken salad wrap - too much mayo and no flavor, hardly any pecans - sweet potato fries were the worst I have ever had - bad oil taste, too small, too greasy - really awful. Probably won't go back. nice place, too bad the food is only OK.

• Visited March 2014
“Noisy but good.”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast with my wife and although there was a wait it moved quickly. My wife ordered Greek omelet and it was huge. I prefer mine in butter but these our baked. Wife thought it was the best. I ordered corned beef skillet and it was excellent. They actually prepare their own corned beef fresh and you can taste the difference. I like the coffee pot on the table so you never have to wait for the next cup. Service was great. Very helpful and friendly.

• Visited March 2014
Napervillie
“No steak and bad grammar”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

First thing I notice on the menu is "Belgium Waffes". Not Belgian like it should be. The server tried to tell me it was right but I blame corporate. Strangely I didn't see France Toast on the menu. I ask for steak and eggs. The server takes my order and leaves only to return to tell me that they don't offer steak. Hmm. Ordered an omelet. Average. They clearly value quantity over quality. Cold toast and over cooked omelette. Weak coffee. Edible but I won't be back. The water was good.

• Visited February 2014
Aurora, Illinois
“Terrific Omeletes”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We just had one of the best set of omelets we have ordered from a restaurant. We did our Sunday breakfast out and stopped in to Eggsperience as we were shopping in the area. We ordered two different omelets, one normal and one egg whites only. Both came with plenty of ingredients and a good amount of melted cheese. These omelets are of the fluffy not fried variety and are very fulfilling.

• Visited January 2014