“great place to visit.”
Review of Adagio Teas

Adagio Teas
Ranked #1 of 8 Shopping in Naperville
More attraction details
Owner description: Adagio Teas Naperville: A sensory playground of superior loose-leaf teas. Located in Naperville, IL. Sample any tea in our vast collection. Explore novel varieties and discover new favorites. Offering knowledgeable staff, top-notch tea, and a low-pressure shopping environment, we'd love to help guide your tea journey, at Adagio Teas Naperville. Book a tasting event for yourself or with friends and learn about what sets us and our teas apart. We buy our loose-leaf tea directly from the farmers who grow them, ensuring the ultimate experience in flavor and freshness. Create custom blends of teas and inclusions (fruits, flowers and herbs) to find a flavor that's uniquely yours. Want to drink and run? Enjoy tea-to-go. Available hot or iced, but always brewed fresh. Let us make your favorite or help you discover something new. Either way, we guarantee your enjoyment of fresh leaves, perfectly prepared. Come and let us share with you our passion for tea!
Naperville, Illinois
“great place to visit.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I walked in the store just before closing time. They were so helpful and even stayed open later for me!

Bolingbrook,Il
“Informative”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Bought a groupon for a tasting and fell in love with this shop. Lisa was VERY knowledgeable and engaging. The three of us all agreed that she made us comfortable with either our knowledge or lack there of and we all came away with a greater understanding of teas. I am looking forward to the health benefits now that I know the right ones for me. Also looking forward to no longer covering up the taste of bad or over brewed tea with way too much sugar.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place, great tea!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Cute place with every type of tea you can imagine. Also cute teapots and teacups. Nice staff and reasonably priced.

1 Thank Melissa F
Manitou Springs, Colorado, United States
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Tea oasis.”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stopped in to compare teas that I bought in Korea and there selection was spot on in comparison. Staff was knowledgeable about what they were selling. You could buy a cup to go or just do a tasting. They even educated me on steeping tea. You'll find what your looking for here.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank George-and-Peggy
Lisle, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great selection, great staff!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My first visit to the shop was for the tea tasting through Amazon Local with my teenage son. It was a great experience and the staff was so helpful and knowledgeable. I never imagined there was so much to learn about tea! My son is a tea enthusiast, and since our visit, even more so. I went again this week, got the same fantastic customer service I received during our tea tasting and bought some teas that were suggested to me from the staff. I am looking forward to returning to the store soon. I definitely recommend this shop to anyone. There is so much variety, you can find something for everyone.

Visited May 2014