“Great experience!!”
Review of Adagio Teas

Adagio Teas
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Naperville
More attraction details
Owner description: Adagio Teas Naperville: A sensory playground of superior loose-leaf teas. Located in Naperville, IL. Sample any tea in our vast collection. Explore novel varieties and discover new favorites. Offering knowledgeable staff, top-notch tea, and a low-pressure shopping environment, we'd love to help guide your tea journey, at Adagio Teas Naperville. Book a tasting event for yourself or with friends and learn about what sets us and our teas apart. We buy our loose-leaf tea directly from the farmers who grow them, ensuring the ultimate experience in flavor and freshness. Create custom blends of teas and inclusions (fruits, flowers and herbs) to find a flavor that's uniquely yours. Want to drink and run? Enjoy tea-to-go. Available hot or iced, but always brewed fresh. Let us make your favorite or help you discover something new. Either way, we guarantee your enjoyment of fresh leaves, perfectly prepared. Come and let us share with you our passion for tea!
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The service was wonderful and so friendly. So much information and taste testing too! I will definitely go back!

1  Thank utsog231

Reviewed 29 July 2014

the woman who helped us with our tasting was nice and smart and the tea delicious. I've been making the tea I bought there every day since!

1  Thank smb98
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Staff very friendly an helpful, the house blend chai town chai tea is fabulous , great flavor and aroma

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Just attended a tea tasting at Adagio yesterday. It was fantastic! I knew that tea had numerous benefits but after this tasting, I learned so much more. Our group had a wonderful time learning about the history, variety and benefits of tea and herbals.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

From the aroma when I walked in followed by the sight of the beautiful tea assortments and accoutrements, Adagio Teas was a lovely experience. They were having a tea tasting which I found to be quite unique and the associates were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back soon.

1  Thank Monica D