“Service was top notch!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Naperville, Illinois
“Service was top notch!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We enjoyed excellent and prompt service even for the bargain lunch we ordered. The waitress was friendly and personable and the food was great. We look forward to Taco Tuesdays.

• Visited February 2014

Mendota, Illinois
“Good food, bad service”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Chips are a little salty, but the food is pretty good. I gave an average review because the service was lacking. We were given different meals than what we ordered. We asked the waiter about it, and it seemed like the waiter was trying to make it our fault. We were then offered queso on the house as compensation. We didn't want it as we were now starting our (wrong) meals because we didn't want to wait for our correct orders to be made. Nothing else was mentioned. It will be a while before I consider returning.

• Visited January 2014
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Freshly painted and new decor & menu since our last visit which has been awhile. Ben our server was quite nice and patient with our indecisiveness on what to order besides the Grande margarita. The mild sauce for the free chips was quite hot for mild. We settled on the chicken chimi, mexican rice. Everything was to our liking.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank annonymousa_13
Cindy Price
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have been to this restaurant a few times and always enjoy it. I have not yet settled on a favorite dish. The service is good, very consistent, but I have never been there when it is busy. The chips and salsa are FABULOUS, and depending on your server, you will get some to take home with you, which is really nice. We did not get this offer the first two times we were there, but the last time our waitress asked us if we wanted to take some chips home. Not sure what determines if you get to take them or not, but I was thankful for it. I had the brisket tacos one time, and they were way too salty for me, but I have been trying to cut back on salt, so maybe it was just me. I enjoy the chicken items the best, but my daughter swears by the steak tacos. Everything moves along pretty nicely, and I like that. I think our entrees came out in 5 minutes last time! I wish there were more On the Borders around, as this is a special trip for us, but well worth it. There is good shopping (Fox Valley Mall) in the area... you can make a nice day of it! For two pops and two meals, it is probably about $25 out the door with tip, maybe a couple bucks more.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank cici23
chicago
“Yummy food, but nutritious?”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

That's a million dollar question. The food is yummy. Decor is great and it makes for a wonderful date evening with your spouse (not the candle light kind of place though), music is Mexican for the most part and that completes the authenticity of the place :)
I like their shaken skinny margaritas. Right amount of alcohol so I feel like I'm not drinking just lemonade. Also the Guacamole they prepare right at your table deserves a mention. It's one amazing appetizer!

Visited March 2013