“Kids love it” 4 of 5 bubbles

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Kids love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Fun while exercising. I wish I had a place like this when I was a kid. You pay by the hour and have many different options. # different areas to go to. One large area with like 10-5 trampolines put together and the sides have trampolines angled up so you can jump off of them as well. Playing dodgeball on trampolines is a favorite. They have staff referee the games in this area. They also have foam pits you can jump off a trampoline and do you favorite trick while landing softly into the foam pit. Basically this place has tons of trampolines to jump and have fun.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank 1DutchmanNaperville

Chase510
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun for the whole family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I found Sky High Sports through Groupon and bought some jump time for my kids. The teenagers stayed in the dodgeball area the whole time and absolutely loved it. They were having so much fun that my husband bought some jump time so he could join in.

They had a separate space for kids six and under, and my four year old daughter had a blast!

They seem to run a lot of specials through Groupon, Living Social, etc. Also check their website - we saw they had a great deal for "after dark" -- a great rate to jump from 8-11 that was just for older kids. My teens insisted on going back for more!

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Very fun and great for all ages!!! Kids have loads of fun jumping on the trampolines, into a foam pit, or my personal favorite: dodgeball! The staff is super fun and easygoing and will even know kids on a first name basis! Did I mention it is also a great form of exercise? (Just be sure that young kids stay a safe distance away from older children and adults for sometimes they will be doing some hardcore flips and stuff...) Otherwise, have fun jumping!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank MikeDC28
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“My wife and kids really liked this place...fun for all ages and a great workout!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

There are trampolines covering the floors, and the walls! My 5 and 8 year olds loved bouncing across the floor, off the wall and into the foam pit. It's a great workout too! Really cool place and a fun way to spend an hour or two with the family.

Visited August 2013
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great place for all ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

First time we have ever been to a place like this, my son who is 12 loved it! He loved that he could play dodgeball and jump freely into the foam pit all while getting some air from the trampolines. The only thing that was missing from this location was basketball nets. The price was very reasonable, I bought him an hour at first to see how he would like it and to see how tired he would be after that hour and he insisted on another hour. He probably would have jumped for another several hours if I would have let him. It was so easy to add another hour and cheap too! Will definately be a new place for us to go, even as a family. Next time we all will jump that is for sure!

Visited June 2013