“Family night Thursday”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Family night Thursday”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I took my 3 kids for family night Thursday which was $30 for 1 hr bouncing for 4 people, large pizza, and 4 bottles of water. The place is HUGE with probably 100 trampolines on the floors and walls. My kids loved jumping there for an hour. It is segmented into a party/eating area, an officiated dodgeball (on trampolines!) area, an approximately 20 yd X 100 yd area of connected trampolines with trampolines on the walls, 4 trampolines that jump into foam pits, a kids bounce area, and private party bounce area. For some reason, the kids bounce area was closed when I was there. It was pretty busy the night we went, but I think they limit it to a certain # of people so it never really interfered with our fun. 1 hour of bouncing was enough, then we got our pizza. The guy running the pizza area was kind of a clown. Our pizza was not ready when we finished bouncing at 7. He then stuck our pizza in the oven and said it would be ready in 5 minutes. However, then another worker kept taking pizzas out of the oven, putting new pizzas in oven, and we never received ours. Finally, I asked them again around 7:20 PM and he kinda laughed at himself and gave me one of the pizzas without apology. Anyway, the Thursday night family deal is nice. Normal pricing is like $10 for first hour, then $3 - $10 per hour after that depending on the day. I saw they also have adult workout classes and actually saw people walking in for that around 7:30PM. My knees, legs hurt after bouncing with the kids - I'll leave it to them next time!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank ChicagoTraveler80

Aurora, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Ok fun, not good pizza, very pricey!!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Party package prices were higher than anywhere else. Pizza was a half a point higher than Chuck E Cheese, at 1 1/2 stars!!!

Staff nice, but too young to really make a parent feel their kids are safe in the play areas!

Visited February 2014
3 Thank TravelSnob4all
Mahomet, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Easy win in!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Booked online for a time, but arrived early and the manager allowed the online time to be bumped up as its based on availability. Barefeet or can purchase socks (hospital type socks - bottom grippers) for 2.00 each. Easily go for 2 hours as the foam pit has some wait as does dodgeball. Only paid for 1 hr then bought 2nd hour as it wasn't at capacity. Kids LOVED it! Who wouldnt jumping for 2 hours!!

1 Thank donnyhehe
Chicago, IL
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great place for kids of all ages”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The kids love going here to jump and burn off some energy with their friends! It is great fun for them and they get to hang out with their friends...while getting some great exercise in!

Visited August 2013
Naperville
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Kids love it”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Fun while exercising. I wish I had a place like this when I was a kid. You pay by the hour and have many different options. # different areas to go to. One large area with like 10-5 trampolines put together and the sides have trampolines angled up so you can jump off of them as well. Playing dodgeball on trampolines is a favorite. They have staff referee the games in this area. They also have foam pits you can jump off a trampoline and do you favorite trick while landing softly into the foam pit. Basically this place has tons of trampolines to jump and have fun.

Visited October 2013