“Delicious and fresh”

Add it.
Boraan's Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 May 2011

Boraan has quickly become one of my favorites. The Thai Crab Rangoon if excellent. The Ramma Chicken is fresh and prepared well. The Pho Tai is like warm arms around you. You must try this gem.

Reviewed 28 June 2009

I've been to Boraan's a few times and have never been disappointed with the Pho special. I go there whenever I have a craving for Vietnamese food. For variety, I also order the Thai spring rolls, which are very good.

Reviewed 17 May 2008

The Thai food at Booran is excellent. We especially like the Salmon Boda which has salmon, pineable fried rice and stir fried eggplant. All three are just great and its unusual to get such variety in one dish. We have tried other fish and vegetarian items and liked them all. The Vietnamese side isn't as vegetarian friendly, so we stick to the Thai side.

Reviewed 17 April 2008

I was surprised to find Boraan's on Trip Advisor - I thought it was a closely guarded secret! I have been here over a dozen times. The Thai food is authentic and excellent. I was not that familiar with Vietnamese food, but everything I have tried has been very good to excellent.

Best items: Thai green chicken curry, Pad Kee Maow, and Vietnamese Shrimp Spring Rolls.

1  Thank Travelin_Man23
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 31 January 2008

Not bad Vietnamese...but not everything is great.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook