“Above and Beyond”

Courtyard Chicago Naperville
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My sister and I met in Naperville for a weekend get away in August. We were both from out of state, so didn't know the area very well. We were overwhelmed by the assistance we received by Noonie and Stacey. They were so friendly, knowledgable and helpful to us. They truly went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. I was celebrating my birthday during my stay, and when I came back to my room that evening, there was a bottle of champagne! In addition, the facility was handy in location, clean and inviting. We plan on returning next year for another weekend, and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. Great job!

Vicki Burkett

Stayed: August 2013
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Ms. Burkett,

I apologize for the late response. Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. I'm so glad you had a nice stay and a good birthday celebration weekend! You are welcome back any time. Please let me know when you plan your next travel to our hotel.

I will also make sure that Staci gets your commendation, she's a great associate and I love having her on our team, glad you feel the same.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Chicago Naperville

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stayed here for a weekend. Check-in was super easy. Lobby area very appealing. Bar/restaurant area just to the right as you enter. We were directed to our room which was placed as requested. Hotel is newly renovated and looks really nice. Room was great. We had a balcony overlooking the courtyard. The bed was actually one of the most comfortable that I have slept in at a hotel.
Pool was nice. We were the only ones in there. The courtyard/grounds would be nice to lounge in if that's what you would want.
I didn't see a whirlpool by the pool which was something I was looking forward to.
I would definitely stay here again if the price is right.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you so much for the GREAT feedback regarding your stay! We truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to do so. Yes, we did have to get rid of our whirlpool this year, but we have replaced it with a nice social seating area, based on the feedback from our guests, that was important to them. We hope it was not too much of an inconvenience.

Please let us know if you need assistance booking your future stays with us.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is the best hotel I have visited in the Naperville area. The staff is absolutely great. They are friendly and actually show an interest in their guest. The location is literally a 3 minute walk to the locate restaurants and eateries. All the rooms are have been updated. During football season, the offer free drinks and snacks during Monday night football.

I have stayed in multiple hotels in the area in the past 3 years. This is by far the most convenient, most comfortable, and most reasonable location. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Joseph C

Mr. C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. We couldn't have asked for a better rating and title line! I'm glad you enjoy our NFL nights, Courtyard is the proud official hotel sponsor. You're right, when we host our GM receptions on certain nights, we do offer some complimentary beverages and snacks.

Thank you for being loyal to our hotel, if you ever need assistance booking your future stays, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stay here every September for a week on business. This year was similar to my other stays - the hotel knows how to take care of its guests. My room was clean and quiet, the shower provided lots of hot water, and everything worked. Staff is very friendly. Basic wireless internet was free and worked well. Frankly I couldn't tell the difference between the basic and upgraded speed. Breakfast has gotten better since they added the new lobby configuration - I like that I can get eggs cooked to order. Great location, walking distance from a wide selection of restaurants and services, including White Chocolate Grill, Bricks Pizza, Morton's, Maggiano's, Cooper's Hawk, Zapatista, Jason's Deli, a beauty salon, Fidelity Investments, and lots of other options.

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms will be a bit quieter than the ones facing outward.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us! Sounded like you had a fabulous stay...was there anything we could have done better to receive a better rating from you? We are always looking for ways to improve and our guests are the best resource.

If you ever need assistance with your future travel, please don't hesitate to reach out. Looking forward to hearing from you regarding any feedback on improvement...

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I have stayed there serveral times with family and friends. Consistantly a good value with excellent service. The beds are very comfy and the pool area is great for families. The remodeled lobby\restaurant is a swanky place for adults to hangout and have a few cocktails. Will definitely be staying again for a long weekend staycation.

Room Tip: If you have kids, get a room near the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thanks so much for the nice comments you posted! It seems like you had a GREAT stay at the hotel and you plan on coming back...is there anything we could have done differently to receive a better rating?

We are always looking for ways to improve, so any recommendation(s) would be helpful and appreciated! If there's anything I may assist with for your future stay with us, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Spent 4 nights here at the Courtyard in Naperville and we were pleasantly surprised on our first night. It was kickoff night for the NFL and the hotel had some nice snacks to munch on. The drinks left a little to be desired, especially when they said they didn't have any olives for the martinis. Housekeeping was above average and the entire facility was well kept. Because of the proximity to many restaurants we will probably stay here again the next time we visit the kids.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on your stay with us! I'm glad you had a chance to join us for our NFL Kick Off celebration! It will be a fun season, again, since Courtyards are the official sponsor hotel for the NFL. We have specials on all game nights, 1/2 off appetizers, $3 domestics, and $3 house wines on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays, until the Superbowl.

I am truly sorry to hear that we did not have olives for you though. Let me know when you want to bring the kids and I'll get you set up to make up for that. We do have very nice relationships with the local restaurants and attractions in the area, please let me know if you need assistance for your next stay. If there's anything I can assist in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night but wished I could stay there for more because it was so good. It is a party hotel. The room was nice, with a fridge, comfortable bed, and a desk, and the lobby stunned me. The lobby has a decent restaurant, with cozy places to read and sit. There is also a mini pantry too. The pool was also nice. I didn't get a chance to check out the fitness center, but when I passed by it it looked nice. It's also really clean too. Overall, a great hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JJ S
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you took the time to post for us! We are glad you liked our hotel and enjoyed your stay.

If there's ever anything I can do to assist you in the future, please let me know. We hope to see you again in the future!