“Excellent Service!”

Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Austin, Texas
“Excellent Service!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I stayed here last week for a business trip to our regional office. This hotel is newer than other properties in the area and it is well cared for! Chic, modern design and upscale in appearance.

Rooms were clean, and the service was impeccable. My only complaint is that the feather topper on the mattress was a bit bothersome and affected my allergies. Special kudos to Nicole for arranging my shuttle to the office and for the shuttle driver for being polite and efficient!

I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, 15 June 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I have also shared your comments to Nicole as she takes great pride in ensuring everyone receives exceptional service. I’m sorry that the feather topper affected your allergies. Please let us know next time in advance and we can make sure you receive a feather free room.
Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel and look forward to your next visit at our hotel.
Front Office Manage

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Bloomington,il
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Very friendly staff, shuttle service great,rooms and hotel in general very clean, breakfast buffet very good,great location for Chicago west side suburbs. I have stayed in many Marriots and this one is in my top[ 5!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I’m happy that you enjoyed the many services our hotel has to offer. I have also shared your positive comments of the friendliness of our staff to all of the departments in the hotel.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Our family stayed here over graduation weekend. The Marriott is easily located right off the highway and is within easy access to a wide variety of restaurants. As usual, the beds were super comfortable and the room was spacious and well outfitted with a large flat screen and nice furniture. We found the staff very friendly. As a family, it was refreshing that they paid attention to the small things, like replenishing our shampoo when they tended the room. There is a Starbucks in the foyer, but good coffee in the rooms as well. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a comfortable night's rest and access to the western suburbs.

Room Tip: We used Priceline and saved a bundle. Ask for an end room if one is available. It is handicap acc...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I happy that we took noticed of the little things during your stay as this is something we stress to our employees during training.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel, the room was booked as part of a wedding. The hotel was very clean and recently updated. We ate breakfast one morning in the hotel...The buffet was great and worth the $14/pp. I loved the aromatherapy bath and body works soaps in the room. I wasnt impressed with Valerie at the check-in desk, she was not friendly at all and had an attitude :( The bar in the hotel was good too, however, only had one Angry Orchard (cider beer). My husband was hoping to be able to drink more than just one! Overall, enjoyable two night stay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, 8 June 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I have shared your positive comments about the buffet to our Food and Beverage team. I’m also happy that you love the aromatherapy products we used in the bathroom.
I would like to apologize for the interaction that you had at the front desk. Normally the interaction our guest has with our front desk staff is pleasant and I’m sorry you didn’t have that type of interaction during your time here.
Reviewed 12 May 2013

While the room rate was good, the rest of my experience was less than satisfying. I'm a Marriott gold member and have not had an experience that left me disappointed before. The night before checking in, I called to inquire about the option for a early check in since I was driving in from out of state for a wedding. The person that picked up the phone was less than helpfull, rude and failed to answer my question. During my brief conversation on the phone, I received what felt like a snide comment telling me that there was a Courtyard down the road and to call back tomorrow.

Upon checking in, we received a room that house keeping left us half drank bottles of water. To add to my stay, I received a personal wake up call at 9 am day of check out by house keeping knocking on my door looking to clean my room. I guess the person on the phone the night before was right.... the Courtyard down the road would have been better.

Aside from the rate and new facility, I have nothing else to recommend about this location.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I first want to apologize for the entire experience you had at our hotel. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guest and I’m sorry it didn’t show during your stay. I have also shared your information of the cleanliness of the room with our housekeeping department.
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting family. Nice pool but the deck floor was very slick and is an an accident waiting to happen.
The guest rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable.The in house restaurant offered a nice buffet breakfast at a reasonable price. Only concern was that the desk staff were not all "on the same page" when discussing room amenities with guests.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I did want to let you know that we are in the process of coming up with a solution for the slippery floor of the pool deck. I also want to apologize for the staff not being on the same page when it comes to answering your questions on room amenities. I have also shared your positive comments on the room to our housekeeping department.
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights while visiting family in Naperville. Our grandkids were with us and they (and we) really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. One caution: The tiled deck around the swimming pool is extremely dangerous (very slippery) and needs to be reworked IMMEDIATELY. There is a Starbucks, large lounge area, bar and restaurant all on the lobby floor. The breakfast buffet was average and priced that way as well. We had a very large room with a king bed which was comfortable and well decorated. Best of all were the location and price of the hotel.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family