“First time in USA”

Chicago Marriott Naperville
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
“First time in USA”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Thank you to the staff who have been most helpful. Nothing has been too much trouble including finding me an adaptor for my laptop.Room is lovely and with plenty of room. Good to see wi fi is now included as standard to all rooms.
Plan to come again and this will be my first point of call

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank for the wonderful comments on your stay with us .I am so happy that we were able to assist you with an adaptor for your laptop. I am also happy that you enjoyed your room while you stayed with us.
Again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed here back in January for an event, wonderful staff everyone is always smiling, making sure you have everything you need. Very helpful. The hotel is very clean, great location and yes there is a Starbucks!!

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank for the wonderful comments on your stay with us back in January. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guest and I am happy it showed during your stay. I am also happy that you enjoyed the Starbucks at the hotel. I have shared your positive comments on the cleanliness of the hotel with our housekeeping department.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

The wife and I enjoyed a Friday night at this property and were wowed with the service. Shatoria at the front desk took good care of us and Monika's suggestions were perfect.

We took advantage of the shuttle drop off and pickup to downtown Naperville.

Only negative- no mimosas available for breakfast.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the positive comments on your stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your weekend getaway at our hotel. I will be sure to pass you positive comments to Shatoria and Monica about your most recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed the many things downtown Naperville has to offer while you were here. I have also passed your suggestion on mimosas during breakfast to the Food and Beverage team for their review.
Niles, Michigan
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights while in the area for son's hockey tournament. Hotel itself is very comfortable and nicely decorated, and our room was quite spacious. Be warned though, no free wifi in rooms. It is 12.95 a day. Bar service was slow.

Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the comments on your stay with us. I hope your son won his hockey games for the tournament he was participating in. Although there is a charge for the internet in the room we do offer it complimentary in the lobby. Hopefully you were able to utilize this service while you stayed with us. I have passed on your comments about the bar area to the Food and Beverage team to review with their staff. I am sorry that you experienced the slow service while you dined with us. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guest and again I am sorry we came up short in the bar area.
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The Marriott Naperville was a wonderful stay for my family. The hotel is very modern, new and exceptionally clean. The staff were just wonderful, very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 327Amy
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank for the wonderful comments on your stay with us. I have shared those comments to our entire team as an example of excellent customer service. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guest and I am happy it showed during your stay.
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Overall, this is a great hotel. Very clean, comfortable beds, nicely decorated...only downside was the paper thin walls. There was some kids hockey group staying here the same night as us and we could hear running down the halls all night, shouting, whistling, etc. you could hear any time some one flushed a toilet......otherwise, great experience!

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Guest,
I am happy that you had an opportunity to stay at our hotel and that you enjoyed your experience with us. Although we have renovated the property there were some things that could not be renovated at the hotel. One of these was the outer walls of the room and apologize for the noise factor this caused during your stay.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stay at the hotel often and am never disappointed. I like the predicability of the Marriott chain and this hotel represents the brand well. The lounge is large and spacious and the menu is good. There is a Starbucks in the lounge which is always a plus in my book. They offer shuttle service (van) to most restaurants and office buildings.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Dear Guest,
I am happy to hear that you have had an opportunity to stay with us more than once. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guest and I hope it showed during your stay. I hope the shuttles were able to assist you in your travel needs during your stay too.