“Perfect for a 1 nite stay”

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Perfect for a 1 nite stay.
Had to have some medical procedure done in Naperville, so thought it would be more convenient to stay in the area overnite. Found this Hotel thru the web reviews, and seemed like best choice of value and quality. I think our choice was correct. Nothing special, but it was clean and quiet, and staff were friendly enough.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Mrjustice,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay the Red Roof Inn Plus+ Chicago-Naperville. We certainly hope you are feeling better.

I will make sure to share your comments with the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart". "Nice Place, Nice Price" Words we live by here at Red Roof Plus+!”

Thank you again for choosing us and it is our hope that you will visit us in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I booked the Red Roof using the internet. It is an older building and starting to get rather tired. Had I better known the location I would have booked elsewhere. it is not the fault of the hotel in any way but the current road construction is more than annoying. The Red Roof was an OK place but being a budget hotel do not expect a coffee maker in your room. It is available in the lobby check in area but I noticed a number of guests finding the coffee urns to be empty. One guest was disappointed to find only powdered coffee creamer and I have to agree. Be aware too that there is not a breakfast service of any kind. In my opinion, it is in the middle of nowhere. It is a fair distance from downtown Napervillea and taxis get expensive after awhile. In all fairness the rooms are clean and well maintained. The staff are all wonderful people and deserve thanks for the great job they do. My son used the room safe and I thought it was a bit of a cheap tactic to find a fee on our bill upon check out for using the safe. It is not a bad place by any means but I would rather book something else if I am ever back in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear RIJC,

Thank you for taking the time to bring your areas of concern to my attention. I have read your detailed concerns regarding your stay. I would first like to apologize for any confusion or communication errors. Our guest has always been our top priority at this location and at all Red Roof Inns. I am truly sorry that the coffee was not ready for you, and that we did not have any liquid creamer. I did want to let you know that we do have rooms that have coffee makers in our Premium rooms and our superior King Rooms as well as our Deluxe Doubles.

I will share your comments with the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Again, thank you for your patronage and it is our hope that in the future should your travel plans bring you back to the Naperville area that you give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Red Roof Inn Plus+ Chicago Naperville

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Nothing negative to say...except no breakfast restaurant really close. But lots of great places to eat very close. Great stay..great location. Would stay again. Very comfortable room. Hopefully the road construction on Rte 59 that makes a 5 minutes drive a 30 trip to anything will be completed soon.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear rkrumwiede ,

We are so pleased that we provided you with great stay, great location and very comfortable room. Thank you so very much for letting us know that you enjoyed you stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn.

I will shared your comments with the front desk staff and the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Again, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you should your travel plans bring you back to the Naperville area.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

First time staying at a Red Roof so really can't compare it to others, but we stayed here with our dog for 2 nites this past weekend and had no problems at this Red Roof what so ever. We obtained a good rate on their website. There is no extra charge for pets which was important to us.
The room and bathroom were very clean. Everything looked brand new as far as furnishings. It had comfortable beds with good pillows. A nice HD flat screen TV hanging on a back drop of a dresser so did not use any space in the room. The towels were like new and the bath/shower had good water pressure with accurate temperature control. We usually stay at higher end hotel/motel chains and this place, offered just as much for what we look for in a hotel stay with the exception on an in-room coffee maker. There's coffee available to take back to the room in the lobby.
We will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear RickFSt_LouisMO_USA ,

Thank you so much for choosing the Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn. We are so please that your first experience staying with Red Roof Inn exceeded your expectations. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated property with the HDTV channels and that the televisions were mounted on the wall and our new towels. We do have other room types that have the in room coffee makers in the room. We also offer our new Premiums Rooms with micro/fridge, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers with a breakfast snack box in the refrigerator, additional pillows on the bed. It is always nice to hear that our guest enjoy the fact that we our Pet Friendly and that there is no additional fee for your pets.

I will make sure to share your comments with the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart". "Nice Place, Nice Price" Words we live by here at Red Roof!”

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I would give a five star review but my room had a bit of a smoky smell to it.

Nicely decorated, front desk staff at check in and check out were very friendly. Room was clean besides the smoke smell, nicely decorated! 18 Wheeler parking was available on the date of my stay, check ahead though.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear JoeyBowman,

Thank you so much for writing a review about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Chicago- Naperville. Thank you for sharing that your room had a smoke odor, I am truly sorry. Your feed back is very important to us. I am so happy that we were able to accommodate your 18 wheeler.

Red Roof Inn Chicago-Naperville

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed here with my family of 4 for 3 nights, and it was fabulous. Everything in our room was sleek, modern, comfortable, and clean. The beds, always the most important thing, were extremely comfortable. I dealt with 3 different staff members at the front desk, and each was wonderfully pleasant. You should be aware that in order to make the rooms more sleek and less cluttered, rooms with 2 beds do not have an iron, ironing board, coffee maker, or hair dryer. However, coffee is available in the lobby (free), and the front desk will bring you an iron and ironing board on request. I much prefer the room without the extra things taking up valuable space. The only negatives were the lack of a continental breakfast, and the height of the sink. The sink is about 8" higher than standard, which was a problem for my wife and one of my children. All in all, my advice is to absolutely stay at this hotel, just bring your own breakfast, and if you're petite, bring something to stand on at the sink.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Azmaveth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so please that you chose the Naperville Red Roof Inn. It is nice to hear that our guest enjoys the newly renovated rooms and that they were clean and comfortable. .

Red Roof Inn Chicago-Naperville

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had a home renovation/disaster and had to stay in a hotel for 6 months. Wanted to put in a word for Jose, who was an excellent advisor and made my stay much more accommodating with his good natured positive attitude and helpful tips. I at first had to pay for each individual night with my bank account, but Jose, upon consulting with my homeowners insurance adjuster made it possible for the insurance to be direct billed from the hotel making it much easier for me to live and get through this crazy winter. It was hard enough having to stay elsewhere for the winter, but Jose, with his good-natured spirit made it so much nicer. I stayed in the newer addition of King Supreme, which was A-1 for a "home away from home."

Room Tip: King Supreme units are set up for a business environment, so you have plenty of space to live and do...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear nancy h,

Thank you for your continued patronage of our Inn and taking the time to leave a review for our staff. I'm happy to hear that Jose was able to provide you the excellent customer service that he did and was able to make your stay easier and more enjoyable. I will be sure to pass your review along to him and the rest of the team.

We are delighted to be your home away from home and I hope that everything went as smoothly as possible with the renovation on your house.

Red Roof Inn Chicago - Naperville