“A good value and a great stay!”

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“A good value and a great stay!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I chose this hotel because of the limited choices in Naperville. After I read the previous reviews I decided to give it a try. After I made the reservation I was concerned because the hotel allows pets and I am very allergic to animal dander. I called the hotel directly and the clerk, Jose, was very understanding. He sent housekeeping to my room to wipe it down further and make sure there was not animal dander or dust in the room. He was very nice about it. My husband and I got a room on the third floor and in the morning we were awaken rather early by the road construction noise. Again, Jose was very kind and understanding. He moved us to a room that was much quieter. We stayed for five nights and enjoyed our stay. The rooms were very updated with flat screen TVs and modern furnishings. It was a good value for the price. We will return. Thanks Jose for making our visit a good one!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear JC,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests who have had a wonderful experience while lodging at the Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+. We are so please that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

We try extremely hard to provide our guest with a wonderful lodging experience. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart". "Nice Place, Nice Price" Words we live by here at Red Roof!” I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with Jose and the entire staff.

Again, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you should your travel plans bring you back to the Naperville area.

Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+
630-369-2500

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 25 July 2014

well.. I have stayed at this location(red roof plus, Naperville, IL) about a week. this place is close to shopping, dining with in 2 miles on 59-south everything you want and next to I-88 (close to premium outlet stores) clean, No smoking rooms and best housekeeping .Mr. José is the best at front desk...he is too good with every guest I have noticed (in the rank of hospitality and services) if you are not looking for Resort style treatment.. they will assist you well. I will visit them again when I am in that area.

Room Tip: if you are looking for clean and simple good night sleep you will not be disappoint. do not expect e...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear samsa249,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the Chicago – Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our 100% Smoke Free Policy.

I will shared your comments with Jose and the housekeeping staff as well as the rest of the staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The best deal on our entire trip of almost 10 hotels across the country! Nicely updated & immaculate... the tub was clean enough for the kids to bathe in. Diva dog had no complaints - the floor was very clean thx to hardwoods. I looked high and low for anything to improve & only found the water pressure to be lacking (deposits inside the shower head?). Construction woke me up at 7am but wasn't too horrible.

• Stayed July 2014
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Jen A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so please that you chose the Chicago - Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+. It is nice to hear that our guest enjoys the newly renovated rooms and that they were clean and comfortable. . Thank you for letting me know about the shower head in your room. I am truly sorry that the pressure was lacking.

I will shared your comments with the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Red Roof Inn Plus+ Chicago-Naperville
Athens
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Very clean hotel in the outskirts of Naperville. The rooms are pretty spacious,with all the amenities you could ask for, such as a microwave, fridge, iron & ironing board. And all these at a very competitive price!
Also, a free bottle of water each day, plus free coffee at the reception 24/7 for all guests!
As mentioned earlier it is very clean, the cleaning ladies come by every morning unless otherwise instructed.
Really happy with my choice

Stayed July 2014
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear George C,

We are so pleased that we provided you with great stay, great location and very comfortable room. Thank you so very much for letting us know that you enjoyed you stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+.

I will shared your comments with the front desk staff and the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Red Roof Inn Plus+ Chicago - Naperville
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 12 July 2014

very nice people, great room. Although there is construction going on around the hotel you couldn't hear it inside your room. I was in town for business and it suited my needs just fine. You won't go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Janet W,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review for your recent stay at the Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Red Roof Inn Plus Chicago - Naperville
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have stayed at this property for years, and it has steadily improved in quality, comfort and value! Unlike so many many places that seem to deteriorate over time, this well managed Inn continues to update and renovate. Something new almost every time I stay! The staff is friendly, the rooms are spotless and VERY comfortable, the grounds are well maintained. I love the new floors and furniture, especially the cool "look"of the sink area. All this for less than $80 per night! Beat that! The only negative is something the Inn has no control over - a major construction project is going on literally outside their doors making it look a bit like it is surrounded by a war zone, but it did not negatively affect my stay at all.

Room Tip: Go for a Superior King room - for a few $$ extra you get a microwave and fridge, coffee maker and ir...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Rachel S,

Thank you for your continued patronage of the Red Roof Inn Plus Chicago - Naperville and for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

Red Roof Inn Plus Chicago - Naperville
Atlanta Area
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My daughter, a resident of Naperville, sent us a list of several nearby properties. But this hotel allowed us to stay for 4 nights for the price we would have payed for 2 nights elsewhere. Room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. Close walk to Starbucks for breakfast. Construction in the area was a pain, but no fault of the hotel. We would stay here again. 5 out of 5 because of the value for the dollar. Staff was always polite and professional.

Room Tip: We chose a 3rd floor room so no overhead noise,
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Tom M,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write review for your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Plus+ Chicago-Naperville. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and the Starbucks Coffee.

I will make sure to share your comments with the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart". "Nice Place, Nice Price" Words we live by here at Red Roof Plus+!”

It is our hope that when you visit your daughter again that you will come and visit us as well. Thank you again for choosing us for your lodging needs.