“VERY NICE SURPRISE” 5 of 5 bubbles

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
“VERY NICE SURPRISE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I booked Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville after reading tripadvisor reviews. I was a bit worried when we pulled in to the lot as the exterior was not very attractive. We decided to go ahead and check in, look at room and make decision on whether or not we would stay. The lobby was nice, the staff was very welcoming. The room was a wonderful surprise! Very nice! Modern! Clean! Well worth the money! It was exactly what we were looking for, just a nice simple but clean place to spend a night while visiting attractions in the area. Two big pluses were having Steak N Shake right next to hotel for dinner and Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Check out was just as pleasant, quick, and easy. We would definitely stay here again and I am currently looking to book at another Red Roof Inn after this experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Tom Peggy L,

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ Chicago-Naperville. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your stayed and that you like our newly renovated rooms.

I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff. Your comments are truly appreciated by the entire staff, especially when their hard work is recognized by our guests. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart".

Again, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you should your travel plans bring you back to the Naperville area.

Red Roof Plus+ Chicago-Naperville
630-369-2500

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Chama, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We have stayed here several times on our way between Midway and Clinton Iowa. People are always friendly and helpful and rooms are always clean and quiet. Last time we were early and the person at the desk suggested a lovely park nearby for a walk while we waited.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Mac4444,

Welcome back, it is do nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+. Thank you for letting us know that are rooms are always clean and quiet. I am so glad that you enjoyed the nearby park, Naperville is a lovely area.

I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

From the time we arrived and were greeted by Jose until the time we left we were treated like family. Everyone was great. Hat's off to Cathy the manager and all of her staff. I wish I could remember the gentleman's name working early the morning we checked out, but he was making me fresh coffee and I hadn't had my first cup yet so things were still a little foggy. :) The room was large and comfortable and I had a great night's sleep.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Boiler-Grad-and-dad
Dear Boiler-Grad-and-dad,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about you recent stay at the Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+. It is truly a pleasure to welcome you to the Red Roof Inn Plus+ family. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a great night sleep.

I will be sure to share your comments with Jose and the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Thank you for choosing the Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+ and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I chose this hotel because of the limited choices in Naperville. After I read the previous reviews I decided to give it a try. After I made the reservation I was concerned because the hotel allows pets and I am very allergic to animal dander. I called the hotel directly and the clerk, Jose, was very understanding. He sent housekeeping to my room to wipe it down further and make sure there was not animal dander or dust in the room. He was very nice about it. My husband and I got a room on the third floor and in the morning we were awaken rather early by the road construction noise. Again, Jose was very kind and understanding. He moved us to a room that was much quieter. We stayed for five nights and enjoyed our stay. The rooms were very updated with flat screen TVs and modern furnishings. It was a good value for the price. We will return. Thanks Jose for making our visit a good one!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear JC,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests who have had a wonderful experience while lodging at the Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+. We are so please that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

We try extremely hard to provide our guest with a wonderful lodging experience. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart". "Nice Place, Nice Price" Words we live by here at Red Roof!” I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with Jose and the entire staff.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

well.. I have stayed at this location(red roof plus, Naperville, IL) about a week. this place is close to shopping, dining with in 2 miles on 59-south everything you want and next to I-88 (close to premium outlet stores) clean, No smoking rooms and best housekeeping .Mr. José is the best at front desk...he is too good with every guest I have noticed (in the rank of hospitality and services) if you are not looking for Resort style treatment.. they will assist you well. I will visit them again when I am in that area.

Room Tip: if you are looking for clean and simple good night sleep you will not be disappoint. do not expect e...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear samsa249,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the Chicago – Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our 100% Smoke Free Policy.

I will shared your comments with Jose and the housekeeping staff as well as the rest of the staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The best deal on our entire trip of almost 10 hotels across the country! Nicely updated & immaculate... the tub was clean enough for the kids to bathe in. Diva dog had no complaints - the floor was very clean thx to hardwoods. I looked high and low for anything to improve & only found the water pressure to be lacking (deposits inside the shower head?). Construction woke me up at 7am but wasn't too horrible.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Jen A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so please that you chose the Chicago - Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+. It is nice to hear that our guest enjoys the newly renovated rooms and that they were clean and comfortable. . Thank you for letting me know about the shower head in your room. I am truly sorry that the pressure was lacking.

I will shared your comments with the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Red Roof Inn Plus+ Chicago-Naperville
Athens
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Very clean hotel in the outskirts of Naperville. The rooms are pretty spacious,with all the amenities you could ask for, such as a microwave, fridge, iron & ironing board. And all these at a very competitive price!
Also, a free bottle of water each day, plus free coffee at the reception 24/7 for all guests!
As mentioned earlier it is very clean, the cleaning ladies come by every morning unless otherwise instructed.
Really happy with my choice

Stayed July 2014
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear George C,

We are so pleased that we provided you with great stay, great location and very comfortable room. Thank you so very much for letting us know that you enjoyed you stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn Plus+.

I will shared your comments with the front desk staff and the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Red Roof Inn Plus+ Chicago - Naperville