“excelent”

Best Western Naperville Inn
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We really enjoyed our stay, it exceeded our expectations and was fabulous! The staff was very friendly and professional. Check in and out was a breeze. The room was very clean and the housekeeping staff was very friendly to provide us what we asked for. We also appreciated and noted that this hotel is pet friendly, perhaps we will bring our dogs next visit. We highly recommend a stay here, it is great value and convenient to whatever you are planning.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joy P, Director of Sales at Best Western Naperville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Thank You Karie for taking the time to post a review! We were SO HAPPY to hear that we EXCEEDED your expectations. That very phrase we often use around the hotel, "Exceeding the guests expectation!" It is always an honor to hear that we have!! We look forward to meeting your dogs on your next stay with us!!

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Naperville Inn

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The hotel looks a little shabby from outside, but the staff were very courteous. The Manager helped me extend my stay by 5 days and provided the price less than what I was paying with Booking.com. There is a chinese restaurant and Wendy's right next door. The hotel has smoking rooms. Compared to all the Best Westerns I stayed in, this one was below par in exterior appearrance, room offerings and breakfast. Few times I skipped breakfasts because Dunkin Donut was better.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joy P, Director of Sales at Best Western Naperville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Hello Syed,
Thank You for taking the time to write your reply and to point out the resturants that are located right in our parking lot! I was surprised by your breakfast comments as we have recently expanded our menu to include hot breakfast sandwiches, a variety of breads and our make your own waffles and hard boiled eggs. Please come back and try us again. Especially in the summer and fall when we have all of our flowers and planters out. In the winter time things can look a bit drab everywhere! Thank you again and please come back soon!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The hotel was fine if a bit dreary. What put me off was the contrast between the pious announcements about how green Best Western is, stating that guests could help the environment by not using all their towels daily. Fair enough (and a savings to the hotel too, coincidentally) -- but the breakfast area offered only Styrofoam cups and plates (10 million years to break down organically). The food itself consisted of green or withered fruit and tasteless sweet starch bombs. Ugh.

On the other hand the service was fine and the room was clean. Pity about the so-called breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Joy P, Director of Sales at Best Western Naperville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Hi Peter!
Thank You for writing your review. Being green in any business can be a process. We have a green committee here and are a Green Key Certified hotel. As I said though making changes to upgrade and to improve how we do business as to how we improve our environment, is a process that we are embarking on. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again and experience the growth we are making right along side of us. We expended our breakfast buffet months ago, so I am unsure if you didn't see our new hot breakfast sandwiches, hard boiled eggs, make your own waffles and the different whole grain breads that we are serving as well. We have apples, oranges and bananas too! None wilted that I have seen, but I will keep my eye open! Take Care and we hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The hotel room was clean and could tell it has had some improvements in the room I had. The bathroom fixtures are dated and could be better, only two towels which I thought was odd considering all the other hotels I stay in have at least four. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The room did have a microwave and fridge which is nice if you stay longer than a day. The thing that caught my attention the most of strange was the iron was fastened to the iron board with a bungie type cord, I guess they have had a string of iron thieves, this was a first for me and was not very easy to iron my clothes. The other item was the breakfast area was quite small and the fitness room was connected to the breakfast room so while I was eating sweaty people were walking by me leaving the fitness area. The breakfast was free and typical of most continental breakfast.

Overall the hotel was clean and very reasonable priced, if you can get passed a few oddities for the price this was good for a one night stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Hello Dragon!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our new beds! These are new Serta Sleepers and people are really enjoying them as well as our new bedding. I hope that you will be back in the future as we are in the process of working with a contractor to expand our breakfast room! I hope that you got to enjoy our new hot breakfast sandwiches on our newly expanded breakfast buffet! Hope to see you again, and thank you for writing a review!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This hotel was perfect place to get a way for a night. The room was clean and I felt safe. It was close to many restaurants and very easy to get in and out of. I would definetly recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joy P, Director of Sales at Best Western Naperville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank You for your review. I am happy that you found our location a great spot for you!
Everyone comments on how close we are to all the resturants that people want to eat at!
Many within walking distance. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Ok, so this motel is not the Ritz or what ever expensive hotel you can think of. It was inexpensive, clean, and nice. The wifi could have been a little better, but was adequate. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You John for taking the time to write a review. You are completely correct! We are the
affordable alternative to the pricier hotels! We offer a super clean hotel, an expanded breakfast....with hot breakfast sandwiches and hard boiled eggs and make your own waffles.
We will be under going some great renovation projects next year and we look forward to you coming back to see those projects complete!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We arrived much earlier than expected. The lady at the front desk held our bags behind the front desk for us as we left for downtown Naperville. We loved the downtown area as it reminded us of Galena. When we arrived back at the hotel later in the day our check in was smooth and easy. The breakfast was good. They had a large variety and we were happy to see hot breakfast sandwiches. We were very happy with the rate as it was much lower then the other hotels we had checked with. If you are looking for a clean, affordable, hotel in a great location, stay here!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Joy P, Director of Sales at Best Western Naperville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank You Catherine for your review. Our hope is always that EVERY guest feels as happy and satisfied with their stay as you did! We look forward to seeing you again at the Best Western, Naperville Inn!