“Fresh and Good”

Ranked #219 of 458 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I have been eating cruise food and holiday food for over a week now. So heading out for Mexican was not tops on my list. I figued I would take half home. HA! I ordered the chicken burritos. They were delicious. Served with rice beans and a little salad. They were fresh and light tasting - so I didn;t have much to take home! Others ordered steak quesadilla and encheladas mole. The mole was really good!!

Atmosphere is average, Buffet was big but did not look all that great. On the Rocks Margaritas we just ok. We would return.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

Las Palmas has seen other peers come and go but they're still here because they have pretty good food. They do buffet lunches and some some dinner buffet also. On some evening they have live music also. I usually go they my friends to drink and eat at the bar while watching a game on their big TV. I'd say this is our favorite place to eat at the bar, it's actually quiet and you can carry on a conversation. Service is great and the food is consistently good also. Way, way better than Potters. Try it and you may like it. The food is almost as good as Cozymels in Wheaton, but Las Palmas has a great smaller bar. And find their $10 coupon, it's a great deal!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2010

We ordered the cheese, spinach and mushroom quesadilla and the vegetable burrito. Both were excellent and the portions huge. The refried beans served with them were probably the best I've had in a restaurant, but the rice had a spice that I didn't care for. The service was friendly. The atmosphere was pretty average. This is our first choice for Mexican food when we are over in Napervilee.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 13 July 2008

Do not try their buffet. Yuck!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 1 April 2008

I was so happy to find Las Palmas when we moved here from Chicago. The food is wonderful, portions are large and service is great. The Chicken enchiladas Mole is my favorite, my husband loves the steak. Lunch buffet well worth the money too. This is always where we go when we want a night out together.