“One of the best anywhere.”
Review of Girolamo Pizzeria

Girolamo Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Pizza
“One of the best anywhere.”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The Girolamo special is an excellent pizza. I have eaten Pizzas all over the country. There are some I really enjoy, This is one of them. I would recommend it to any Pizza fan. The Chicken alfredo is delicious too. I'd go out way of my way to eat this Pizza and do occasionally. The Italian beef and the Italian sausage sandwiches are not to be ignored as well!

• Visited March 2014

Mount Vernon, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“typical pizza”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

its ok, nothing special and a little costly but not a bad place to eat by any means, and they have gluten free which is a plus

Visited March 2014
Mount Vernon, Illinois
“Italy meets small town America”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The atmosphere is casual family dining. The food is excellent! I love the pizza, but most recently I had the seafood cannaloni: delicious! The serving sizes are very generous. I love the bread knots they make. The Giralomos treat their guests like family and I enjoy my visit every time.

• Visited November 2013
“Love the pasta!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I love pasta and the breads offered! The alfredo is yummy and is always perfect. The pizza is hit and miss and definitely is not my favorite. The wine and beer list is decent but often there are options missing.

• Visited April 2013
Mount Vernon, Illinois, United States
“Best PIzza in town”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Pizza toppings are always fresh. The homemade crust is delicious and crisp and the pizza is always hot.

Visited April 2012